Yousician aims to impact and enrich the lives of millions of people by enabling them to learn something new, promoting their wellbeing and using their time for something meaningful. Our job is to reimagine music education, so everyone can play.
However, you don't need to be a musician to join Yousician.
We’ve built an amazing team of creative, passionate, and independent people, all working together to help millions of people learn, play, and have fun. If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity in a growing and changing scale up business, you’re in the right place!
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
As a Senior Business Controller you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our financial performance and drive our business forward. In this role, you will be the owner of our forecasting process, reporting system and tool development, and finance process development, giving you the chance to develop your skills and expertise. Join our growing team and help us shape the future of music technology.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own and drive the forecasting process and provide accurate, timely and insightful management reporting
- Develop and implement reporting systems and tools, including self-service analytics tools based on finance and business needs
- Utilize and implement finance systems and automation tools to improve financial performance
- Develop and implement finance processes to ensure compliance, control and efficiency
- Manage projects related to finance systems and automation tools
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide financial insights, analysis and guidance to support business decisions
- Continuously seek opportunities to simplify and automate tasks and improve financial performance through transparency and insight
WHO YOU ARE
- At least 5 years of experience in business control, reporting, and/or finance automation
- Master's degree in relevant field
- Broad understanding of finance processes and an interest in learning how they link to our business
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Experience in subscriber business is a plus
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and proactive
- Strong project management skills
- Working in a hybrid model with flexible planning (our office is in Hakaniemi, the heart of Helsinki)
- Competitive salary and compensation package with hybrid model benefits (commuting benefit, lunch discount ticket, sport and cultural events support)
- Your own instrument, if you want to dive yourself into the music like our users
- Extensive relocation benefit package
- Healthcare support and extensive insurance
- Annual personal development budget
NICE TO KNOW
- We have an English-only working environment so that everyone could understand each other
- You don’t have to be a musician to join us on our mission, but if you are or want to be one, we have a stage, studio and all the instruments you could imagine at the office
- You'll get a competitive compensation package - salary, crazy perks - and work in an awesome office in the heart of Helsinki.
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your application and CV (in English). Let's make the world a more musical place together! #rockon
Yousician is the largest and fastest growing music education company in the world, with millions of users worldwide. Based in Helsinki, Finland, Yousician develops high-tech interactive software for learning guitar, piano, bass, voice and ukulele. Yousician provides real-time feedback on how you’re playing, combining the addictive features of computer games with songs and exercises to make the learning process easy, fun and motivating. Yousician also develops the world's #1 guitar tuner app Guitar Tuna (iOS, Android, WP) and has won numerous international business awards including WIRED’s hottest Finnish start-up, SXSW, Midem, Launch.edu, and educational awards such as Sunday Times 'World's best apps' and Best European Learning Game. Today Yousician employs 140+ professionals with nearly 30 different nationalities and has an annual turnover of $50M+. We're hiring, so come join an amazing team and help us make the world a more musical place!
Here at Yousician, we take your privacy seriously. We only process your personal data for recruiting purposes. You can read more about candidate privacy in our Privacy Notice.
Something looks off?