C# / Unity Developer
Yousician enriches the lives of millions of people by inspiring them to learn something new, promoting their wellbeing, and leading a musical life. Our job is to reimagine music education, so everyone can play.
However, you don't need to be a musician to join Yousician.
We’ve built an amazing team of creative, passionate, and independent people, all working together to help millions of people learn, play, reach their goals, and have fun. If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity in the rapidly growing and changing scale up business, you’re in the right place!
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Developing the largest and fastest-growing music education app in the world is a real challenge, but very rewarding.
We’re now looking for a skilled developer with a strong foundation in C# and/or Unity. You’ll get to work with new feature development for our 20M user strong Yousician app!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work on new feature development for the Yousician app
- Scale up and build new features, creating new user value.
- Participate in sprint, code reviews, retrospectives, etc.
- Use top-class cloud services and tooling
WHO YOU ARE
- You have extensive experience with C# and or Unity
- You have understanding or willingness to use Agile methodologies
- You have an attitude to learn, take ownership and responsibility.
- Familiarity with Data-driven development and practices
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with test driven development
- Exposure to Unity, dependency injection, reactive programming, and automated testing is a bonus.
- Have understanding of UX principles
WHAT WE OFFER
- You’ll have an opportunity to join a category defining company, backed by the top VC’s and competing with the best education applications in the world
- You'll have a meaningful and profound impact on the lives of millions of musicians and future musicians all around the world.
- You’ll get to work with a passionate and friendly growing band of PMs, designers, developers and data scientists.
- You'll get a competitive compensation package and work in an awesome office in the heart of Helsinki.
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your application and CV (in English). Let's make the world a more musical place together! #rockon
We are Yousician, a global tech company backed by top investors, and the creator of the world’s #1 platform to learn and play music - with over 25 million active users worldwide! Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland with an office in New York, USA, we develop high-tech interactive software that gives users real-time feedback for learning guitar, piano, bass, vocals and ukulele. Two of our biggest products are Yousician, and Guitar Tuna, the world's #1 guitar tuner app. We also have new innovative products on the horizon that we are currently developing.
Our mission is to make musicality as common as literacy. To achieve our mission, we keep standing at the forefront of technology and design. Our products have an incredibly complex audio technology in the background, but a simple look in design with well crafted UX so that everyone - regardless of their background, age, location or experience - can enjoy music.
Behind our mission-driven products, there is a team of over 120 unique, talented and passionate people from 30+ different nationalities, all working together in rhythm to drive this success even further and to make the world a more musical place. However, you don't need to be a musician to join Yousician. If you share our mission and want to join us in this adventure, read on!
Here at Yousician, we take your privacy seriously. We only process your personal data for recruiting purposes. You can read more about candidate privacy in our Privacy Notice.
Something looks off?