Yousician aims to impact and enrich the lives of millions of people by empowering them to learn something new, promoting their wellbeing and using their time for something meaningful. Our job is to reimagine music education, so everyone can play.
However, you don't need to be a musician to join Yousician.
We’ve built an amazing team of creative, passionate, and independent people, all working together to help millions of people learn, play, and have fun. If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity in a growing and changing scale up business, you’re in the right place!
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
As a Product Lead at Yousician, you will be empowered to take complete ownership of the product discovery process. You'll have the opportunity to showcase your expertise in managing and coordinating multiple product teams, as well as synthesizing user insights and leveraging data to inform and execute product strategy. You'll have a significant impact on shaping the user experience, raising the bar for the industry and beyond.
In this role, you'll also have the chance to provide mentorship and coaching to product managers, build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders, and communicate and evangelize the product strategy to the entire organization. This is a unique opportunity for seasoned Product Leads to make a meaningful contribution to a mission-driven company that is dedicated to helping people learn and grow through music. Join us and make your mark on the world!
As a Product Lead, you will have the opportunity to:
- Drive product strategy and goal setting based on user insights, data, and competitive landscape.
- Own the P&L, growth, monetization, and investment areas of the product.
- Lead complex product discovery work and solve ambiguous problems in an innovative unique way.
- Deeply understand the target user group(s) for the product through qualitative user research and data.
- Effectively use data and business analysis to support product strategy and decisions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide end-to-end oversight and accountability for all aspects of the product with focus on user needs, resourcing, technical execution and user value.
- Own the product vision and strategy and ensure they are aligned with company strategy, resourcing, marketing, user value and competitive landscape.
- Define and prioritize operational and measurable product goals and break them down into sub-teams and individuals’ goals.
- Organize the team, individuals and resources to reach product goals, and lead people towards these goals
- Lead market and user research, business analysis, tests and experiments to discover and tap into user segments’ needs to steer product development.
- Design, implement and drive best-in-class product management practices to facilitate learning and productivity improvement.
- Liaise with revenue generating functions within and outside of the product teams to ensure that product related investments deliver the highest possible return on investment.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have solid product management experience in designing, delivering, and scaling up global consumer technology products.
- You have demonstrated P&L experience in running and growing a standalone product/service with full accountability for all aspects of the product.
- You possess strong product financial management skills to lead user acquisition, conversion and retention, pricing, marketing, and product development.
- You have the ability to understand and research customer behavior and needs to translate them into product requirements.
- You possess a strong understanding and hands-on experience in all aspects of product management, from research and design to engineering, monetization, and marketing.
- You have proven experience and expertise in leading execution through people by managing, coaching, and growing successful product managers and other product professionals.
- Working in a hybrid model with flexible planning (our office is in Hakaniemi, the heart of Helsinki)
- Competitive salary and compensation package with hybrid model benefits (commuting benefit, lunch discount ticket, sport and cultural events support)
- Your own instrument, if you want to dive yourself into the music like our users
- Extensive relocation benefit package
- Healthcare support and extensive insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your application and CV (in English). Let's make the world a more musical place together! #rockon
Yousician is the world’s largest music-tech company, with millions of users worldwide. Based in Helsinki, Finland, Yousician is home to the category-defining Yousician and GuitarTuna apps. Yousician, the #1 platform to learn and play music, makes learning fun, easy, and more accessible for everyone. Yousician’s innovative, award-winning technology listens to you play and gives instant feedback. With interactive, gamified lessons and songs, and courses by world-famous artists like Metallica and Jason Mraz, Yousician empowers people to play music they love. GuitarTuna, the #1 tune-and-play app (iOS, Android, WP), has won numerous international business awards, including WIRED’s hottest Finnish start-up, SXSW, Midem, Launch.edu, and educational awards such as Sunday Times 'World's best apps' and Best European Learning Game. Today Yousician employs 140+ professionals from nearly 30 nationalities. We're hiring, so come join our amazing team and help us make the world a more musical place!
Here at Yousician, we take your privacy seriously. We only process your personal data for recruiting purposes. You can read more about candidate privacy in our Privacy Notice.
Something looks off?