Enterprise Account Executive - Los Angeles/Irvine Area
Enterprise Account Executive
Location: Southern California area.
Veza is the identity security company. Identity and security teams use Veza to secure identity access across SaaS apps, on-prem apps, data systems, and cloud infrastructure. Veza solves the blind spots of traditional identity tools with its unique ability to ingest and organize permissions metadata in the Veza Authorization Graph. Global enterprises like Blackstone, Wynn Resorts, and Expedia trust Veza to visualize access permissions, monitor permissions activity, automate access reviews, and remediate privilege violations. Founded in 2020, Veza is headquartered in Los Gatos, California, and is funded by Accel, Bain Capital, Ballistic Ventures, GV, Norwest Venture Partners, and True Ventures. Visit us at veza.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
About the Opportunity
We’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to support the next phase of our growth. You'll work alongside colleagues who have helped shape the success of companies such as Google, Okta, Rubrik, AWS, VMware, and more. This is a vital role within the Sales Organization to drive efficiency and scale.
We are building the next-generation data security platform for the multi-cloud era - will you join us?
- Develop and execute sales strategies to generate pipeline and close opportunities against an assigned quota
- Educate customers on how the Veza platform can address their pain points
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships in the territory to drive both new business and expansion
- Identify and qualify leads that fit our ideal client profiles to market the company’s products and services
- Present to senior executives both in the field and via zoom
Education:BA/BS degree or equivalent experience requiredExperienceYou will have 10+ years of a consistent track record of employment with direct field sales experience developing net new logos selling enterprise cloud software to enterprise companies.
- Experience selling enterprise software, infrastructure management, security, and/or data analytics
- You have previous experience utilizing partners, channels, and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota.
- You have sold a similar complex software solution and have experience in any of the following: enterprise cloud software or infrastructure management, application development and management, business applications, and/or analytics.
- You have a measurable track record in new business development and over achieving sales targets.
- Experience in selling complex enterprise software solutions and ability to adapt in high growth, fast-growing, and changing environments and can adapt quickly.
- Experience in successfully selling during the market creation phase
- Proven track record of successfully closing six figure software cloud deals with prospects and customers in the defined territory.
- Experience in the “C” suite, strong executive presence and polish, and excellent listening skills.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDPICC and Challenger methodologies is a plus
- Ability to bring existing relationships (rolodex) and grow new relationships within their region
- Ability to adapt to high growth, fast-growing, and changing environments
- Ability to travel ~25%
We’re driven to build a strong company culture and are looking for individuals with solid alignment with the following:
- Stay Customer Obsessed
- Iterate, Adapt, and Innovate
- Demonstrate a will to win
- Lead with Humility
- Act with Integrity
- Founder’s Mentality
What we Offer
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Pre-tax health care, dependent care, and commuter benefits (FSA)
- Flexible medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Parental leave
- Flexible Time Off
- Monthly Connectivity Stipend
At Veza, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package. For this position, the reasonably expected pay range is between $150,000 and $200,000 for the level at which this job has been scoped. Your base pay will depend on several factors, including your experience, qualifications, education, location, and skills. In the event that you are considered for a different level, a higher or lower pay range would apply. This position is also eligible for equity and a competitive benefits package.
Veza is proud to be an equal opportunity and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If a candidate with a disability requires an accommodation during the recruitment process, please email [email protected]
Veza is the data security platform built on the power of authorization. Our platform is purpose-built for multi-cloud environments to help you use and share your data more safely. Veza makes it easy to dynamically visualize, understand and control who can and should take what action on what data. We organize authorization metadata across identity providers, data systems, cloud service providers, and applications — all to address the toughest data security challenges of the multi-cloud era. Founded in 2020, the company is remote-first and funded by top-tier venture capital firms including Accel Partners, Bain Capital, Ballistic Ventures, Google Ventures (GV), Norwest Venture Partners, and True Ventures. To learn more, please visit us at veza.com.