Customer Success Architect
Customer Success Architect
Remote/WFH (Open to candidates in the U.S.)
Veza is the identity security company. Identity and security teams use Veza to secure identity access across SaaS apps, on-prem apps, data systems, and cloud infrastructure. Veza solves the blind spots of traditional identity tools with its unique ability to ingest and organize permissions metadata in the Veza Authorization Graph. Global enterprises like Blackstone, Wynn Resorts, and Expedia trust Veza to visualize access permissions, monitor permissions activity, automate access reviews, and remediate privilege violations. Founded in 2020, Veza is headquartered in Los Gatos, California, and is funded by Accel, Bain Capital, Ballistic Ventures, GV, Norwest Venture Partners, and True Ventures. Visit us at veza.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
About the Opportunity
As a Customer Success Architect at Veza, you will be partnering with our customers to share product expertise, best practices and strategically advise in the fields of identity and security.
- Own the customer relationship through all stages of the customer lifecycle (kickoff and deployment through growth)
- Capture customer feedback and work directly with Veza’s product team to ensure the voice of the customer is being incorporated into Veza’s product roadmap
- Act as an SME on Veza’s product and industry best practices including information security, IAM, cloud infrastructure, and data.
- 5+ years of professional experience in customer success or consulting, working with technical enterprise customers
- Experience with information security background and supporting CISOs as your primary customer sponsor
- Experience working with at least one major cloud service provider (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Strong understanding of Identity & Access Management
- Knowledge of Cloud and On-prem architectures
Nice to Have
- Experience with data platforms such as Snowflake, RDS, Redshift, etc.
- Familiarity with Enterprise SaaS platforms like Salesforce, Microsoft 365, Github, Box, ServiceNow
- Experience with Identity Providers (Okta, AzureAD, Google, Active Directory, etc.)
- Knowledge of Python or other languages
We’re driven to build a strong company culture and are looking for individuals with solid alignment with the following:
- Stay Customer Obsessed
- Iterate, Adapt, and Innovate
- Demonstrate a will to win
- Lead with Humility
- Act with Integrity
- Founder’s Mentality
What we Offer
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Pre-tax health care, dependent care, and commuter benefits (FSA)
- Flexible medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Parental leave
- Flexible Time Off
- Monthly Connectivity Stipend
At Veza, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package. For this position, the reasonably expected pay range is between $150,000 and $200,000 for the level at which this job has been scoped. Your base pay will depend on several factors, including your experience, qualifications, education, location, and skills. In the event that you are considered for a different level, a higher or lower pay range would apply. This position is also eligible for equity and a competitive benefits package.
Veza is the data security platform built on the power of authorization. Our platform is purpose-built for multi-cloud environments to help you use and share your data more safely. Veza makes it easy to dynamically visualize, understand and control who can and should take what action on what data. We organize authorization metadata across identity providers, data systems, cloud service providers, and applications — all to address the toughest data security challenges of the multi-cloud era. Founded in 2020, the company is remote-first and funded by top-tier venture capital firms including Accel Partners, Bain Capital, Ballistic Ventures, Google Ventures (GV), Norwest Venture Partners, and True Ventures. To learn more, please visit us at veza.com.