Enterprise Account Executive
Veza is a well-funded startup headquartered in the Silicon Valley, operating with a remote-first mindset with teams across the US, Canada, and Europe. We are building an iconic data security company for the multi-cloud era. We are backed by top-tier VCs, angel investors, and security leaders from Google, Stripe, Facebook, and more. The founding team consists of serial entrepreneurs and early engineers from startups and cloud-scale companies.
We’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to support the next phase of our growth. You'll work alongside colleagues who have helped shape the success of companies such as Google, Okta, Rubrik, AWS, VMware, and more. This is a vital role within the Sales Organization to drive efficiency and scale.
We are building the next-generation data security platform for the multi-cloud era - will you join us?
Remote, Texas, Chicago, Minneapolis (TOLA)
- Develop and execute sales strategies to generate pipeline and close opportunities against an assigned quota
- Educate customers on how the Veza platform can address their pain points
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships in the territory to drive both new business and expansion
- Identify and qualify leads that fit our ideal client profiles to market the company’s products and services
- Present to senior executives both in the field and via zoom
- 7+ years of direct sales experience in a closing role with a history of over-attainment
- Experience selling enterprise software, infrastructure management, security, and/or data analytics
- Ability to adapt to high growth, fast-growing, and changing environments
- Strong executive presence and polish, and excellent listening skills with experience selling to the “C” suite
- Ability to bring existing relationships (rolodex) and grow new relationships within their region
- Ability to travel ~25%
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or equivalent experience
- MEDDICCC, Command of the Message, and/or solution selling mean something to you and you’ve used these in your sales processes
We’re driven to build a strong company culture and are looking for individuals with strong alignment with the following:
- Stay Customer Obsessed
- Iterate, Adapt and Innovate
- Demonstrate a will to win
- Lead with Humility
- Act with Integrity
- Founder’s Mentality
Veza is proud to be an equal opportunity and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If a candidate with a disability requires an accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact Linus Coy at [email protected]
Veza is the data security platform built on the power of authorization. Our platform is purpose-built for multi-cloud environments to help you use and share your data more safely. Veza makes it easy to dynamically visualize, understand and control who can and should take what action on what data. We organize authorization metadata across identity providers, data systems, cloud service providers, and applications — all to address the toughest data security challenges of the multi-cloud era. Founded in 2020, the company is remote-first and funded by top-tier venture capital firms including Accel Partners, Bain Capital, Ballistic Ventures, Google Ventures (GV), Norwest Venture Partners, and True Ventures. To learn more, please visit us at veza.com.