Head of Customer Success
Head of Customer Success
Remote/WFH (Open to candidates in the U.S. - Bay Area preferred)
Veza is the identity security company. Identity and security teams use Veza to secure identity access across SaaS apps, on-prem apps, data systems, and cloud infrastructure. Veza solves the blind spots of traditional identity tools with its unique ability to ingest and organize permissions metadata in the Veza Authorization Graph. Global enterprises like Blackstone, Wynn Resorts, and Expedia trust Veza to visualize access permissions, monitor permissions activity, automate access reviews, and remediate privilege violations. Founded in 2020, Veza is headquartered in Los Gatos, California, and is funded by Accel, Bain Capital, Ballistic Ventures, GV, Norwest Venture Partners, and True Ventures. Visit us at veza.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
About the Opportunity
As a Director of Customer Success, you will lead a team of strong, experienced Customer Success professionals dedicated to making Veza successful in all production accounts. This role heavily drives customer satisfaction, expanded revenue opportunities and Veza’s ability to scale quickly. This is an opportunity to join a company that’s a leader in the identity security space and immediately witness your contributions helping to drive that success.
- Manage and maintain the overall onboarding and customer success processes
- Coach and guide teams through all cycles of the customer journey through onboarding, adoption, leading metrics and indicators, and retention
- Take overall accountability of all account executive relationships and manage customer and team escalations
- Prioritize talent attraction, retention, and development to scale a small, high-performing team into a larger, high-performing team
- Own customer-product feedback processes
- Manage the renewal, retention, and growth strategies for all customers
- Passion for championing customer satisfaction
- 10+ years of professional experience in customer success or consulting, working with technical enterprise customers
- Managed a team of 4-8 similarly driven CSEs
- Experience with information security background and supporting CISOs as your primary customer sponsor
- Comfort working at dynamic, early-stage, category defining companies
Nice to Have
- IAM/IGA background; experience with identity platforms such as Okta, Ping Identity, Microsoft, SailPoint and Azure AD
- Security background; experience with security platforms such as ZScaler, Crowdstrike, NetSkope, etc.
- Experience with Cloud platforms, including Cloud IAM, for AWS, Azure, and/or GCP
- Experience with data platforms such as Snowflake, AWS RDS, AWS Redshift, etc.
We’re driven to build a strong company culture and are looking for individuals with solid alignment with the following:
- Stay Customer Obsessed
- Iterate, Adapt, and Innovate
- Demonstrate a will to win
- Lead with Humility
- Act with Integrity
- Founder’s Mentality
What we Offer
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Pre-tax health care, dependent care, and commuter benefits (FSA)
- Flexible medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paternity or Maternity leave
- Flexible Time Off
- Home Set up and Monthly Connectivity Stipend
At Veza, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package. For this position, the reasonably expected pay range is between $175,000 and $225,000 for the level at which this job has been scoped. Your base pay will depend on several factors, including your experience, qualifications, education, location, and skills. In the event that you are considered for a different level, a higher or lower pay range would apply. This position is also eligible for equity and a competitive benefits package.
Veza is the data security platform built on the power of authorization. Our platform is purpose-built for multi-cloud environments to help you use and share your data more safely. Veza makes it easy to dynamically visualize, understand and control who can and should take what action on what data. We organize authorization metadata across identity providers, data systems, cloud service providers, and applications — all to address the toughest data security challenges of the multi-cloud era. Founded in 2020, the company is remote-first and funded by top-tier venture capital firms including Accel Partners, Bain Capital, Ballistic Ventures, Google Ventures (GV), Norwest Venture Partners, and True Ventures. To learn more, please visit us at veza.com.