Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Remote/WFH. Open to anywhere in the United States
Veza is the identity security company. Identity and security teams use Veza to secure identity access across SaaS apps, on-prem apps, data systems, and cloud infrastructure. Veza solves the blind spots of traditional identity tools with its unique ability to ingest and organize permissions metadata in the Veza Authorization Graph. Global enterprises like Blackstone, Wynn Resorts, and Expedia trust Veza to visualize access permissions, monitor permissions activity, automate access reviews, and remediate privilege violations. Founded in 2020, Veza is headquartered in Los Gatos, California, and is funded by Accel, Bain Capital, Ballistic Ventures, GV, Norwest Venture Partners, and True Ventures. Visit us at veza.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for someone to create our digital marketing strategy and roadmap to generate demand and help Sales beat their revenue targets. You'll work alongside team members who have helped to shape the success of iconic companies such as Google, Okta, AWS, and more.
- Issue a regular cadence of leading indicator KPIs to manage performance proactively.
- Design, build, and manage multi-channel lifecycle campaigns focused on driving pipeline growth and customer engagement in partnership with the sales team. Promote quarterly campaign themes and marketing events.
- Oversee our agency partnerships to manage website presence, SEO, paid advertising, content syndication, and third-party site advertising.
- Plan and execute online paid campaigns including LinkedIn Advertising, Google Ads, Programmatic, Display, FB, etc.
- Align with product marketing to define digital messaging based on persona, and journey stage to increase the velocity of our demand funnel. Analyze website performance and visitor experience using your tool(s) of choice
- Collaborate with marketing operations to improve MQL routing, follow-up, and attribution
- 4+ years experience in data-driven digital marketing, ideally at a B2B SaaS or security company
- A track record of building campaigns that delivered attributable pipeline for sales
- Experience with ABM for reaching multiple personas at target accounts
- Strategic frameworks for allocating budget optimally across channels such as PPC, SEO content
- Analytical frameworks for measuring and improving performance of campaigns and the website
- Experience driving agency relationships for optimum performance
- Proficiency with a full suite of marketing technologies (ad platforms, analytics, testing, web technologies, marketing automation, and Salesforce. Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Strong communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with security or identity technology space
- Some experience with people management or strong mentorship
- Experience with web development
We’re driven to build a strong company culture and are looking for individuals with solid alignment with the following:
- Stay Customer Obsessed
- Iterate, Adapt, and Innovate
- Demonstrate a will to win
- Lead with Humility
- Act with Integrity
- Founder’s Mentality
What we Offer
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Pre-tax health care, dependent care, and commuter benefits (FSA)
- Flexible medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Parental leave
- Flexible Time Off
- Monthly Connectivity Stipend
At Veza, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package. For this position, the reasonably expected pay range is between $125,000 and $175,000 for the level at which this job has been scoped. Your base pay will depend on several factors, including your experience, qualifications, education, location, and skills. In the event that you are considered for a different level, a higher or lower pay range would apply. This position is also eligible for equity and a competitive benefits package.
Veza is the data security platform built on the power of authorization. Our platform is purpose-built for multi-cloud environments to help you use and share your data more safely. Veza makes it easy to dynamically visualize, understand and control who can and should take what action on what data. We organize authorization metadata across identity providers, data systems, cloud service providers, and applications — all to address the toughest data security challenges of the multi-cloud era. Founded in 2020, the company is remote-first and funded by top-tier venture capital firms including Accel Partners, Bain Capital, Ballistic Ventures, Google Ventures (GV), Norwest Venture Partners, and True Ventures. To learn more, please visit us at veza.com.