Senior Solutions Engineer
Senior Solutions Engineer
Veza is the authorization platform for data security. Identity and security professionals use Veza to modernize access governance in the new IT landscape. By automating the work of finding and fixing excessive permissions on a continuous basis, Veza helps organizations achieve Least Privilege. Veza’s unique approach ingests metadata from any SaaS app or data system, organizes it as an authorization graph, and makes it searchable in real-time. Global enterprises like Blackstone, Wynn Resorts, Choice Hotels, and many more trust Veza to protect sensitive data and automate access reviews. Founded in 2020, Veza is a fully remote company, and is funded by Accel Partners, Bain Capital, Ballistic Ventures, GV, Norwest Venture Partners, and True Ventures. To learn more, visit veza.com.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for great team-players who can build sales presentations, product demonstrations, and educate customers on the best ways to achieve cloud data security. Solution Engineers empathize with customers and quickly discern their true technical needs by asking detailed and clarifying questions and presenting solutions that target those needs. They have the rare combination of technical savviness and business insight and are looking for a career where they can utilize both.
You will be the trusted advisor to your customers for all things related to data security. We are passionate about technical sales and helping our customers achieve maximum value from our solution. We believe this all starts with a team effort working very closely with all resources available at Veza.
Remote/WFH. Open to anywhere in the United States.
- Support the sales team in helping customers understand what they can achieve with the platform
- Understand customer requirements and communicate the business value of solving technology problems using cloud data authorization technology
- Execute the delivery of proof of concepts for customers that have more complex use cases, collaborating with other Veza engineering teams as needed
- Craft technical content to show customers how to implement specific use cases or standard methodologies for new technologies
- Prepare demos and proof of concepts to demonstrate various use cases for the platform
- Distill and communicate customer needs and product feedback to Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Sales
- 5+years of experience as Sales/Solutions Engineer
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Professional experience with SaaS company
Nice to Have:
- A strong technical background in cloud security
- Technical skills with: Identity (Okta, Azure AD, AD); Cloud IAM (AWS, Azure, GCP), IGA
- Professional experience in start-up environment
We’re driven to build a strong company culture and are looking for individuals with strong alignment with the following:
- Stay Customer Obsessed
- Iterate, Adapt and Innovate
- Demonstrate a will to win
- Lead with Humility
- Act with Integrity
- Founder’s Mentality
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Pre-tax health care, dependent care, and commuter benefits (FSA)
- Flexible medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Parental leave
- Flexible Time Off
- Home Set up and Monthly Connectivity Stipend
At Veza, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package. For this position, the reasonably expected pay range is between $200,000 and $300,000 OTE for the level at which this job has been scoped. Your base pay will depend on several factors, including your experience, qualifications, education, location, and skills. In the event that you are considered for a different level, a higher or lower pay range would apply. This position is also eligible for equity and a competitive benefits package.
Veza is the data security platform built on the power of authorization. Our platform is purpose-built for multi-cloud environments to help you use and share your data more safely. Veza makes it easy to dynamically visualize, understand and control who can and should take what action on what data. We organize authorization metadata across identity providers, data systems, cloud service providers, and applications — all to address the toughest data security challenges of the multi-cloud era. Founded in 2020, the company is remote-first and funded by top-tier venture capital firms including Accel Partners, Bain Capital, Ballistic Ventures, Google Ventures (GV), Norwest Venture Partners, and True Ventures. To learn more, please visit us at veza.com.