Vice President, Clinical Development
At InterVenn, we believe no one should be blindsided by disease. Our technology enables and empowers the understanding of Glycoproteomics, a new clinical layer of biology beyond the genome, using a simple blood draw. InterVenn’s powerful solutions will broaden humankinds’ perception and interpretation of diseases like cancer. We look forward to having new members join our team who have diverse perspectives and backgrounds, challenge the status quo, and are solution oriented. If this is you, read-on and apply. Together, maybe we can change the world.
We are seeking a VP of Clinical Development to participate in strategic planning of all clinical projects, publication efforts, and KOL engagement at our company. In addition to clinical development, this role will support the Medical Science team as a Medical Affairs expert. The VP, Clinical Development will work closely with a cross-functional group that includes counterparts in Data Science, Clinical Operations, Regulatory Affairs, and Business Development to implement and ensure an encompassing clinical strategy. This is an outstanding opportunity to serve as a driving force in building and expanding InterVenn’s presence and success in the market.
The VP of Clinical Development must be a natural leader with proven experience collaborating with teams and individuals in a matrixed environment. The successful candidate will be an accomplished medical professional with clinical experience in addition to biotechnology or CRO industry experience. Candidates should also possess a solid understanding of the industry’s complex medical affairs, regulatory, and market access requirements with an absolute commitment to competing on the highest ethical level.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead InterVenn’s clinical development with emphasis on statistical considerations
- Contribute to medical writing including protocol development, manuscripts, abstracts, and other external content
- KOL/MD engagement
- Contribute clinical expertise toward all phases of development
- Manage team of junior clinical development staff including mentoring and coaching
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- MD, NP, or equivalent degree and experience
- 5+ years of direct experience working with patients in a clinical setting
- 5+ years of Clinical Development experience within biotech or CRO industry
- Deep conceptual understanding of biomarker-driven health care research
- Strong publication history and ability to drive InterVenn’s academic publishing process
- Experience in compliance and understanding of regulatory requirements
- Proven ability to develop internal relationships in a matrixed environment, as well as external relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and industry experts.
- Salary range: $250,000-$350,000
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision
- Stock options
- Flexible time off policy
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to InterVenn’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at InterVenn.