Vice President, Marketing
At InterVenn, we believe no one should be blindsided by disease. Our technology enables and empowers the understanding of Glycoproteomics, a new clinical layer of biology beyond the genome, using a simple blood draw. InterVenn’s powerful solutions will broaden humankinds’ perception and interpretation of diseases like cancer. We look forward to having new members join our team who have diverse perspectives and backgrounds, challenge the status quo, and are solution oriented. If this is you, read-on and apply. Together, maybe we can change the world.
The Vice President of Marketing will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and will work closely with them to develop and implement an overall marketing strategy and plan for the company. As the Vice President of Marketing you will be responsible for creating and implementing the marketing plans and tactics that drive the InterVenn brand forward for both diagnostic products and biopharma services. You will oversee the execution of the marketing plan and strategy that continually expand InterVenn’s brand awareness and credibility as a leader in precision medicine and glycoproteomics.
You will work closely with the Scientific, Medical, and Product Development teams to define and characterize potential markets for InterVenn's products and services along with articulating their value proposition for stakeholders. You will interact with the Product and Business Development teams in order to understand the needs in the marketplace through market research and voice of customer interviews.
Additional responsibilities will include managing the company's corporate communications, including PR efforts, the company website, digital marketing campaigns, conference planning and core brand strategy in conjunction with the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Lead marketing, with an emphasis on product/services marketing, for InterVenn
- Work across business units to position our products and services that fill an unmet need
- Research and understand market dynamics, target audiences, buyer personas, and unique selling positions
- Develop and implement digital and social media campaigns that continually expand InterVenn’s brand awareness as a leader in glycoproteomics
- Work with the Executive Team to manage the overall brand strategy
- Coordinate with multiple InterVenn functions involved in evidence development, external and internal SMEs, to ensure InterVenn is positioned as an industry leader in glycoproteomics
- Provide regular reporting on the marketing activities, their progress, and success
- College Degree, Masters or PhD preferred with an understanding of science, and diagnostics
- 5+ years’ experience in developing and executing marketing plans and strategies for a growing company (preferably in the Diagnostic Industry)
- Knowledge of biopharma marketing and a track record of defining successful product markets and launching into these markets
- Experience working with and managing external marketing vendors
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with senior executives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with CRM marketing campaigns
- Digital marketing experience
- Salary range: $200,000-$230,000
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision
- Stock options
- Flexible time off policy
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to InterVenn’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at InterVenn.