Sr Account Director, Marketplace Partnerships
We're TripleLift, an advertising platform on a mission to elevate digital advertising through beautiful creative, quality publishers, actionable data and smart targeting. Through over 1 trillion monthly ad transactions, we help publishers and platforms monetize their businesses. Our technology is where the world's leading brands find audiences across online video, connected television, display and native ads. Brand and enterprise customers choose us because of our innovative solutions, premium formats, and supportive experts dedicated to maximizing their performance.
As part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio, we are NMSDC certified, qualify for diverse spending goals and are committed to economic inclusion. Find out how TripleLift raises up the programmatic ecosystem at triplelift.com.
The Marketplace Partnerships team sits between the revenue and R&D organizations, leading the strategic growth & development of global DSP and marketplace relationships. We evaluate market opportunities, sign new integrations, grow and manage existing partnerships that drive liquidity for our publishers and revenue for our exchange business.
The Senior Account Director will report into the Director of Marketplace Partnerships. This exciting commercial role will focus on leading and growing one of TripleLift’s headline DSP partnerships. You’ll be a visionary working in lockstep with Technical, Product, Legal and Revenue teams to deliver on your clear and ambitious goals for the account. You’ll navigate complex organizational structures daily, gather intelligence and leverage your rolodex to make the impossible possible.
- Grow and manage TripleLift’s client relationships, influencing senior stakeholders VP+
- Develop strategic account plans and joint OKRs; partner closely with internal technical and product teams to prioritize and execute against milestones
- Generate creative ideas to grow revenue and proactively move to implement them. Upsell and leverage your rolodex of key decision makers to garner buy in.
- Ensure TripleLift is included on all partner initiatives that impact our business and that we are top-of-mind for all beta opportunities
- Present detailed financial forecasts and insights showcasing the status of the partnership for executive level visibility
- Represent TripleLift at international conferences and industry events
- Host quarterly business reviews and share key metrics on a regular basis
- Work with legal and P&I teams on key contractual concerns
- 7+ years of online advertising experience in a Partnerships or Business Development capacity; experienced relationship builder
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, develop and execute on account plans and revenue goals
- Strong technical understanding of programmatic and a proven track record of successfully leading complex workstreams with internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills in English; ability to present effectively across multiple levels in an organization with complete composure
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Commitment to excellence – working with hustle, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy
- Familiarity with the industry’s leading omni-channel DSP platforms is strongly preferred
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k w/ employer match
*Full-time employees are eligible for comprehensive benefits (subject to the terms of applicable plans/policies/agreements, which will be made available to you after commencing employment).
Life at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we’re a team of great people who like who they work with and want to make everyone around them better. This means being positive, collaborative, and compassionate. We hustle harder than the competition and are continuously innovating.
Learn more about TripleLift and our culture by visiting our LinkedIn Life page.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DE&I initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging and support. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Learn more about our DEI efforts at https://triplelift.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion/
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.