We're TripleLift, an advertising platform on a mission to elevate digital advertising through beautiful creative, quality publishers, actionable data and smart targeting. Through over 1 trillion monthly ad transactions, we help publishers and platforms monetize their businesses. Our technology is where the world's leading brands find audiences across online video, connected television, display and native ads. Brand and enterprise customers choose us because of our innovative solutions, premium formats, and supportive experts dedicated to maximizing their performance.
As part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio, we are NMSDC certified, qualify for diverse spending goals and are committed to economic inclusion. Find out how TripleLift raises up the programmatic ecosystem at triplelift.com.
TripleLift is seeking a Partner Manager to join our growing team. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of the programmatic landscape and will be well connected with DSPs, and Agency and Independent Trading Desks. You will be a consultant to our trading desk partners while managing and growing this aspect of our business. You love learning new technology and teaching it to others. You are comfortable with campaign troubleshooting as you are with taking a client out for dinner. The ideal candidate is passionate about driving the best client experience and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The Partner Management team at TripleLift supports buy-side clients by partnering directly with traders to assist them when activating TripleLift’s suite of products. Partner Managers navigate partnerships with agencies, brands and internal stakeholders to provide a seamless customer experience and ensure campaigns drive synergy for all participants. The Partner Management team sits within the Global Customer Success organization among the Revenue Team and works alongside campaign management and demand sales to drive results for TripleLift’s buyers.
- Work with the Director of Partner Management to define, achieve and exceed quarterly revenue and operational key results;
- Manage and grow a roster of key accounts in FR & DACH;
- Work closely with our sales team to rapidly onboard new customers as well as identify ways to grow current accounts;
- Become an expert on the use and best practices of TripleLift. Provide consultative services and offer recommendations and insights to clients on how to improve campaigns;
- Provide continual training and product updates to clients as new features are added;
- Work with Product Management to help define features and drive enhancements to the TripleLift offering;
- Establish robust relationships with the decision makers, influencers and key members of ad ops/trading teams to continually understand business needs and provide intelligent solutions.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Experience managing CPA, CPC, and CPM marketing campaigns;
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities;
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to present effectively across multiple levels in an organization including C-level audiences, Sales, Product and technical teams both externally & internally;
- Advanced experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables and manipulation of large data sets.
- Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimisation platforms is a plus;
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forming a strong relationship with clients;
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
- Must speak fluent French and English - German is a plus
A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
3-5 years of online advertising experience required; 1+ years of client-facing experience.
Life at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we’re a team of great people who like who they work with and want to make everyone around them better. This means being positive, collaborative, and compassionate. We hustle harder than the competition and are continuously innovating.
Learn more about TripleLift and our culture by visiting our LinkedIn Life page.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DE&I initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging and support. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Learn more about our DEI efforts at https://triplelift.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion/
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.