Senior Account Manager, Publisher Client Services (UK)
We're TripleLift, an advertising platform on a mission to elevate digital advertising through beautiful creative, quality publishers, actionable data and smart targeting. Through over 1 trillion monthly ad transactions, we help publishers and platforms monetize their businesses. Our technology is where the world's leading brands find audiences across online video, connected television, display and native ads. Brand and enterprise customers choose us because of our innovative solutions, premium formats, and supportive experts dedicated to maximizing their performance.
As part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio, we are NMSDC certified, qualify for diverse spending goals and are committed to economic inclusion. Find out how TripleLift raises up the programmatic ecosystem at triplelift.com.
The Manager, Publisher Client Services will be responsible for working across functions to develop strategies, processes, and communication to help drive TripleLift Publishers’ success. This is a unique opportunity to join a hyper-growth company and be an instrumental contributor to accelerating its market growth. The successful candidate will have an understanding of publisher monetisation strategies, familiarity with the marketplace and industry trends, and operational experience in building and developing client relationships.
- Work closely with the Supply team to drive adoption and enable success for key strategic publishing partners;
- Understand publisher’s business objectives and provide consultative, intelligent solutions that unlock revenue opportunities;
- Develop trusted partnerships across Publisher Ad Operations, Yield, Sales and Programmatic teams to develop strategy, process, and tactics that deliver positive outcomes;
- Establish and achieve quarterly revenue goals and key operational results;
- Be a platform expert on TripleLift’s publisher focused tools and product offerings;
- Collaborate with TripleLift’s Solutions, Product, Sales and Marketing teams to push solutions and deliver results for publisher clients
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Good knowledge of G-suite (sheets, docs & slides), Excel & Powerpoint (or similar tools) is required;
- Familiarity with analytics tools such as Looker, Metamarkets, Staq, Adomik, Tableau;
- Understanding and/or experience in digital advertising;
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally;
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences;
- Strong customer service skills, comfortable working directly with clients and partners as well as internal departments;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive the business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Experience with HTML and CSS is a plus
- Proficient in English. Second language is desirable.
Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, or Sciences or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experiences will be considered.
4-7 years experience preferably in Ad Tech for an SSP, AdExchange / Network, DSP or Publisher is a plus
Life at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we’re a team of great people who like who they work with and want to make everyone around them better. This means being positive, collaborative, and compassionate. We hustle harder than the competition and are continuously innovating.
Learn more about TripleLift and our culture by visiting our LinkedIn Life page.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DE&I initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging and support. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Learn more about our DEI efforts at https://triplelift.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion/
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.