Associate Partner Manager
We're TripleLift, an advertising platform on a mission to elevate digital advertising through beautiful creative, quality publishers, actionable data and smart targeting. Through over 1 trillion monthly ad transactions, we help publishers and platforms monetize their businesses. Our technology is where the world's leading brands find audiences across online video, connected television, display and native ads. Brand and enterprise customers choose us because of our innovative solutions, premium formats, and supportive experts dedicated to maximizing their performance.
As part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio, we are NMSDC certified, qualify for diverse spending goals and are committed to economic inclusion. Find out how TripleLift raises up the programmatic ecosystem at triplelift.com.
TripleLift is seeking an Associate Partner Manager to join our team. As an Associate Partner Manager, you will support the region’s book of business and all of the day to day responsibilities to ensure our campaigns deliver flawlessly and we maintain the best in class client experience. In this role, you’ll directly support all demand side operational needs both pre and post-launch. This is an amazing opportunity for junior ad ops professionals looking to grow into a more client facing and strategic role.
- Responsible for directly supporting Partner Management and the Clients’ operational needs, both pre and post launch;
- Collaborate with Team Lead to support region’s book-of-business;
- Translate IO into campaign set-up and launch;
- Manage Pacing for campaigns to ensure full delivery
- Optimize campaigns during flight to ensure Client KPI's are being hit or exceeded;
- Generate Deals for programmatic clients based off specific DSP/client KPIs;
- Pull and provide campaign reporting and generate actionable insights from the data;
- Assist in the creative QA process and approvals to ensure flawless campaign execution;
- Troubleshoot campaigns and manage all in-bound bug requests with proper documentation and escalation;
- Support process improvement projects to drive increased efficiencies and ease of doing business with both internal and external shareholders;
- Become an expert on the use and best practices on the TripleLift stack;
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Previous experience trafficking digital campaigns with a strong preference for candidates with exposure to programmatic campaigns;
- Previous experience with problem ticketing, issue management, and issue escalation;
- Strong proficiency in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulations of large data sets;
- Ability to diagnose technical issues on a variety of platforms and tools in order to address system problems;
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
1-2 years of digital ad ops or trafficking experience required.
Life at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we’re a team of great people who like who they work with and want to make everyone around them better. This means being positive, collaborative, and compassionate. We hustle harder than the competition and are continuously innovating.
Learn more about TripleLift and our culture by visiting our LinkedIn Life page.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DE&I initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging and support. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Learn more about our DEI efforts at https://triplelift.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion/
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.