Senior Front End Engineer
We're TripleLift, an advertising platform on a mission to elevate digital advertising through beautiful creative, quality publishers, actionable data and smart targeting. Through over 1 trillion monthly ad transactions, we help publishers and platforms monetize their businesses. Our technology is where the world's leading brands find audiences across online video, connected television, display and native ads. Brand and enterprise customers choose us because of our innovative solutions, premium formats, and supportive experts dedicated to maximizing their performance.
As part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio, we are NMSDC certified, qualify for diverse spending goals and are committed to economic inclusion. Find out how TripleLift raises up the programmatic ecosystem at triplelift.com.
TripleLift is seeking an experienced and collaborative Front-End Engineer to join our team full-time. We are a fast-growing startup in the advertising technology sector, trying to tackle some of the most challenging problems facing the industry. As a Front-End Engineer, you will implement product features end-to-end using modern client-side technologies. You will design features together with your team and work closely with Product Managers.
The Data Management Platform team employs a wide variety of technologies to accomplish our goals. From our early days, we’ve always believed in using the right tools for the right job, and continue to explore new technology options as we grow. We highly value teamwork, and we are honest, open, respectful, and direct with each other. Being a part of our team means that you will be supported and challenged because we all contribute together to our success.
- Development and maintenance of the data management platform UI (Angular and/or React)
- Collaborate with all product roles, including other engineers, product managers, designers, and business to provide the best experience for our customers
- Discuss designs and collaborate in new features planning
- Seek and provide feedback consistently, with an open mind to continuously improve
- Development of the public API (REST, Node.js) of the system while maintaining the developed quality standards
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Understanding of programming patterns and paradigms used in web applications.
- Proficiency in relational database management systems such as Postgres or MySQL
- Knowledge of data visualization techniques and best practices
- You communicate business fluent in English
Nice to have but not mandatory to apply:
- Hands-on experience with at least one UI framework Angular, React, or vue.js
- Hands-on experience with Node.js development
- You are familiar with git, npm, Docker, CI/CD tools, unit- and e2e testing
- User Experience Basics
- Amazon Web Services
- Scala / Python
- Web application security assurance
Life at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we’re a team of great people who like who they work with and want to make everyone around them better. This means being positive, collaborative, and compassionate. We hustle harder than the competition and are continuously innovating.
Learn more about TripleLift and our culture by visiting our LinkedIn Life page.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DE&I initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging and support. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Learn more about our DEI efforts at https://triplelift.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion/
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.