Inbound Sales Development Representative
Submittable is a growing social impact platform used by thousands of companies, governments, and philanthropic organizations to manage their social impact programs and maximize their impact. We have helped big and small organizations worldwide run 134,000 programs and collect nearly 22 million applications to date. Grow your career at a public benefit corporation and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing company, while having a positive impact on people globally.
Submittable is a social impact platform that makes it easy to launch, manage, and measure any impact program, from first application to final report. We’re looking for motivated, talented people who are excited about helping organizations achieve better outcomes and bigger impact!
We are looking for an Inbound Sales Development Representative to support our rapidly growing team in Missoula, MT, or Bellevue, WA. This role will be responsible for using your sales skills to find prospective clients and introduce them to our top-rated platform. We are looking for friendly, focused, and driven individuals who will have the incredible opportunity to build a career in a growing SaaS industry. This is a full-time position and reports to the Sales Development Manager. Here is what they have to say about the position!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Quickly initiating outreach efforts to qualified prospects
- Calling, emailing, messaging, connecting with, and converting Leads
- Researching Accounts to determine product-market fit, and crafting thoughtful communication to drive engagement with Leads
- Advancing the Sales cycle by setting meetings for qualified prospects and Account Executives
- Prospecting Leads for strategic Account penetration
- Mastering internal processes associated with lead follow-up and strategies to nurture and create initial interest in Submittable
- Ensuring prompt and accurate answers to clients' queries
- Generating business opportunities from marketing qualified lists by utilizing SalesForce, SalesLoft, cold calling, and email
- Communicating a solid understanding of the Submittable SaaS platform, how its features and workflow functions apply to various submission and application workflows and connecting its value with prospects
You'll Be Successful With:
- Desire to work for a dynamic tech startup with great potential
- Solid grasp of sales strategies
- Proven ability to generate business opportunities from potential lead lists
- Ability to deliver excellent customer experience while managing multiple inbound leave avenues at one time
- Excellent (verbal and written) communication skills
- Drive to build positive relationships with leads and colleagues
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
We'd Love It If:
- You have experience using a CRM
Salary Details: The annual OTE (On Target Earnings) range for this position is $60,000-$70,000. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. We also have a location-based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Position Location: This role will be located in Bellevue, WA or, Missoula, MT following a hybrid work model. Employees will be expected to be onsite in our offices twice a week.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States, however, we are unable to accommodate scholastic or employment visas at this time.
Submittable is on a mission to empower social good organizations with technology that accelerates their work and scales their impact. We partnered with thousands of organizations, governments, and corporations last year to launch 10,000+ programs, process over 4 million applications, and distribute $2.5 billion in funding and aid.
We are proud to offer highly-competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave, and remote work options
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents
- Professional development stipends
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully-stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees when working in either of our offices
- Weekly catered lunches in both offices
- Monthly company sponsored happy hours and gatherings
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.
Something looks off?