Senior Product Manager- Workflows, Analytics & Access
Product, Data Science
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
StrongDM lives by a very simple principle: Put People First.
That means we do the right things by our colleagues, employees and customers. It also means developing products and solutions that improve the lives of our customers. Our commitment to People First is one of the reasons our year-over-year customer retention rate is an industry-leading 98%. Once a customer, forever a fan. That's our goal.
When you work at StrongDM, you work with people who care, technology that works, and customers who are obsessed with both the product and the support they receive.
If you ask any employee of StrongDM, you’ll find that our values truly are our guiding principles in everything we do–from how we make decisions to how we treat each other. That’s because these values represent the foundation for our culture and who we are as a company. It sounds cliche, we know. But trust us—we’re onto something good. G2 can confirm. ✔️
1. We embrace the mission
2. We pursue mastery
3. We are people first
4. We are smarter together
These are the values we seek to cultivate as an organization. They inform not just how we behave as individuals and teams, but also the unspoken traits of the candidates we hire and perspectives we take when helping and supporting customers. Speaking of candidates, we’re so glad you’re here! If this sounds like an environment you’d thrive in, read on.
We are looking for a strategic and results-oriented product manager with a passion for security. StrongDM is a rapidly growing startup and we are seeking an individual with a strong track record of building security products, driving successful launches and growing revenue.
What you'll do:
- Define the core product direction and build product roadmaps for our product portfolio.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, sales, and marketing to drive the development and launch of new products and features.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify key customer needs and competitive trends.
- Develop product roadmaps, feature requirements, and user stories that align with company objectives.
- Communicate product vision and strategy to internal and external stakeholders, including customers, and partners.
- Monitor product performance, user feedback, and market trends to continuously improve and evolve our product portfolio.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of product management experience in the security industry.
- Experience in driving high-velocity product releases for enterprise products.
- Experience in public cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Experience building enterprise products that are end-user-facing is a must.
- Experience with identity and access management (IAM), analytics, and integrations with B2B products is a plus.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to drive product strategy and roadmap development, from ideation to launch and beyond.
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth and market share for security products and services.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment, with a hands-on and collaborative approach to problem-solving
- $180,000-$210,000 + equity salary packages
- Company-sponsored benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (free to employees and dependents)
- 401K, HSA, FSA, short/long-term disability coverage, life insurance
- 6 weeks of combined accrued vacation + sick time
- Volunteer days + standard holidays
- 24 weeks paid parental leave for everyone + 1 month transition time back + childcare stipend for first year
- Generous monthly and annual stipend for internet + home office