Strategic Account Executive
Who we are.
Solo enables companies to Connect, Secure and Observe modern applications – APIs,
Microservices and Data – with the industry’s leading API and Service Mesh Management
Platform (“Gloo”). Solo innovations allow companies to stay on the leading edge of both
technology and business possibilities.
Solo is a VC-backed company, founded in 2017 by Idit Levine. In 2021, Solo was valued at $1B.
Solo’s customers are some of the largest in the world, spanning all geographies and industries.
Solo’s team has deep expertise in Cloud Computing, Linux, Containers, Kubernetes, Service
Mesh, APIs, Security, Microservice Applications, Application Modernization, GraphQL, and
About the role.
We are looking for self-driven Strategic Account Executive with a keen sense of market trends and experience selling enterprise cloud technologies. This person will be collaborating with multiple cross functional teams while keeping a pulse on the market to win new business.
This role will be working with the midwest region or the tri state in the US. To be determined.
- Own business growth and market expansion for geographic region
- Develop strong relationships with customers, field engineering, marketing, business development and engineering teams
- Manage all pre-sales activities as well as maintain healthy post-sales relationship
- Help ensure customer satisfaction pre- and post-sales and contribute to customer success
- Coordinate with field engineering and manage prospect activities including POCs, demos, trials, etc.
- Proactive on staying current with fast-moving additions to Solo.io products and related technologies
- Actively engage with the Solo.io community and related partners and industry leaders
- Partner with Field Engineering to evangelize Solo.io products and related technology through attending speaking engagements (conferences, meetups, webinars) and promoting content (blogs, articles) as needed
- 5+ years of Enterprise Cloud Technologies sales experience selling to fortune 500 and/or global 2000 companies
- A proven, consistent track record of exceeding quota and plan targets
- Experience selling to Dev Ops prospects
What you’ll love about Solo.
At Solo, our culture is all about hiring great people, creating a fun and fast-paced work culture,
and letting our teams work with our customers to successfully solve their challenges.
Solo works collaboratively with our customers, partners and open source communities to deliver
technology innovation, technology solutions, architectural best-practices, and hands-on
education. Solo uses a unique engagement model with our customers that allows us to quickly
make them successful, and continue to work closely with them as their production environments