Customer Success Specialist (TX)
Our Mission at Scythe
Customer Success Specialist role at Scythe
As the Customer Success Specialist, you'll partner closely with teams across the Customer Group to drive customer usage and company revenue optimization. This is a hands-on role where you'll educate and support our customers as they adopt a transformative business critical tool into their business. You'll be expected to know our product offering well so that you can effectively communicate and support customers, and also to surface customer feedback to the product development teams.
You’ll work in concert with teammates from across the company to build a rich customer experience that meets the customers where they are while partnering with them to innovate their businesses.
As part of the Customer Group, you'll be expected to have flexibility for overnight travel up to 25% of the time, and away from desk field time up to 75% of the time.
What you’ll do at Scythe
Your overarching goal will be to drive robot unit economics by increasing utilization through education and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Drive Scythe's focus on customer usage metrics, ensuring that we are setting up our customers for long-term success by spending quality time in the field with operators maximizing usage
- Grow and mentor clients toward full-fleet conversions
- Effectively communicate the needs of the customer to the customer and engineering leaders at Scythe
- Assist in implementation efforts which include mapping, electrical audits, and educating clients
- Efficiently communicate to customer stakeholders the progress of their team and suggested improvements
- Run monthly client meetings to gather feedback
- Provide support to the Customer Service team by filling in on shifts that need to be covered
- Attend industry conferences to better connect with potential clients and gain valuable industry knowledge and feedback
- Coordinate, review, and confirm customer invoices before customer delivery. Chase after outstanding Accounts Receivable and work internally and externally to create a frictionless billing process.
- Be flexible and willing to help with all departments when asked
What you’ve previously done
- Experience at an outdoor power equipment company or green industry experience
- Experience in Commercial Landscaping and knowledge of it's operational details
- Prior experience handling customer accounts
- Scythe is an early-stage but well-capitalized startup. Have a huge impact alongside an awesome team of experts shipping something the world has never before seen
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Fully-sponsored medical, vision, and dental insurance, including 75% funded dependent coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan (non-matching today)
- Headquarters near beautiful Boulder, CO. Enjoy the bounties of nature and open spaces close to home with mountain biking, hiking, skiing and more.
- Satellite offices in Austin, TX and Vero Beach, FL
- Flexible paid time-off and remote work to let you do your best work where and when you want
- Highly collaborative learning culture where personal freedom, growth, and responsibility are valued
- An opportunity to have an incredible positive impact on the world
Scythe is a total compensation company, which provides employees a comprehensive salary, equity, and benefit package. However, only the minimum salary amounts are listed here. Scythe carefully considers various compensation factors, including education, years of experience, competencies, and other relevant business considerations. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary along with your compensation mode preferences. The Customer Success Specialist position has an expected minimum annual cash salary of $65,000. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Equity and benefits packages are NOT included in this estimate.
Scythe is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.