Experience Ambassador (Part Time/ Less than 30 hours)
Prime Roots is a pioneering force in the food industry, introducing an exciting range of plant-based deli meats that are revolutionizing the way people experience protein alternatives. With a deep-rooted commitment to sustainable practices and exceptional taste, Prime Roots presents a selection of plant-based deli meats that cater to both discerning palates and environmental consciousness.
We are looking for a driven, friendly Regional Experience Ambassador. Candidates must be based in Oregon with proximity to the greater Portland, OR area and ability to commute to Seattle, Bend, and other local area locations on a daily or multi-day weekly basis.
- Build and maintain relationships with local retailers and restaurants
- Deliver a high level of experiential excellence to customer and consumer, owning all elements of in-store, customer and consumer experience execution (merchandising support, in-store demos, staff training and support, events)
- Staff local events (supporting coordination as necessary) to drive awareness and engagement around Prime Roots brand and products
- Utilizing team organizational systems (CRM + task management software), track and report on key retail account progress and needed adjustments through launch period and beyond
- Visit organizations that don't carry our products and pitch them the products
- Travel locally up to 90% of the time, visiting different accounts, prospective accounts and event sites within the greater Portland and Seattle areas.
- This role is part time, under 30 hours per week.