San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
Pendulum® is on a mission to help people improve physical and mental health by creating a new category of products that target the microbiome. We are researching, developing and commercializing a novel class of rationally-designed Live Synbiotics™ (probiotics + prebiotics) that have demonstrated clinical efficacy to treat conditions like metabolic syndrome, inflammation and neurodegeneration.
Pendulum has created proprietary pipelines to build a unique discovery platform that identifies key, novel bacterial strains and the prebiotics that feed them.
We are a highly collaborative team of scientists, engineers, physicians, marketers and salespeople interested in improving human health by using the latest research from diverse fields, such as microbiology, molecular biology, high-throughput genomics, distributed computing, pharmaceutical development and nutrition. We believe strongly in an individual’s transparency and strong communication to enable the most effective and efficient path to team success.
If you’re interested in building a new category of products that will help improve the lives of people globally and you love working in a cross-functional, collaborative, inspiring environment, please continue reading!
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Product Manager to join our dynamic team and support the Senior Ecommerce Manager in the execution and management of site projects. Further, this Product Manager will create prototypes and wireframes aimed at enhancing user experience (UX) and conversion rates. In addition to site projects, this role will actively contribute to the email channel, participating in the brainstorming of email campaigns, designing and building emails in Klaviyo, and writing briefs to ensure effective communication and execution.
We’re also looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, lean and collaborative environment. Iterations and group input will be familiar territory for this person. While we want someone who can think big, we also need someone who can be resourceful in how they approach executing. They should be both passionate and comfortable working with a very young brand in its early stages of growth.
What You'll Do:
- Site Projects Management:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather project requirements.
- Assist in the development of project briefs, ensuring alignment with overall business goals.
- Contribute to the creation of prototypes and wireframes to optimize UX and conversion on the website.
- Work closely with the Senior Ecommerce Manager to manage timelines and deliverables for site projects.
- Email Channel Involvement:
- Brainstorm and contribute to the development of email campaigns and flows.
- Write detailed briefs for email campaigns to guide the creative and execution process.
- Design and build engaging emails in Klaviyo, ensuring alignment with brand guidelines.
- Monitor and analyze email performance metrics to identify areas for improvement.
- Project Management:
- Proactively assist in managing multiple projects concurrently, ensuring timely delievery.
- Collaborate with various teams, including design, development, clinical, compute and marketing, to drive project success.t
- Maintain attention to detail throughout all stages of project development.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience in product management, with a focus on ecommerce projects and email campaigns.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in tools such as Klaviyo, project management software, and wireframing tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Proactive mindset with the ability to take initiative and contribute innovative ideas. Understanding of UX principles and best practices.
Salary & Benefits
- $101,169 - $112,410
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Commuter Benefits
- Life & STD Insurance
- Company match on 401 (k)
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
Pendulum Therapeutics, Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status. We welcome all to apply.