National Events Coordinator
Teaching kids to think critically and communicate effectively has never been more important, and NoRedInk helps students become better writers in more than 60% of U.S. school districts.
As NoRedInk's Event Marketing Coordinator, your primary focus will be on planning and executing national marketing events, handling everything from logistics to budget management. In addition, you'll play a key role in enhancing our online presence, engaging with the community through social media, and supporting collaborative marketing efforts.
Read on if you're a growth-oriented individual with incredible communication skills, a flair for community engagement, logistical prowess, and strong multitasking capabilities.
National Event and Partnerships Coordination:
- Plan and oversee the execution of national marketing events and partnerships
- Manage logistics, schedules, and resources for seamless event operations
- Coordinate tasks such as venue booking, housing arrangements, vendor communication, attendee registration, and handling marketing materials
- Track and manage event budgets, ensuring accurate invoicing and timely payments
- Work closely with marketing stakeholders for effective pre-and-post-event communications
- Develop impactful and meaningful conference proposals with education and administration partners to distinguish us as thought leaders in the field
- Maintain a positive rapport with internal teams, supporting marketing and sales initiatives
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
Community Engagement and Social Media:
- Support NoRedInk’s community strategy
- Create engaging content for NoRedInk’s social media platforms, highlighting national events, online webinars, and other announcements
- Foster a vibrant online community by actively engaging with followers and responding to queries
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop social media strategies that align with NoRedInk’s mission and marketing strategy
- Demonstrated expertise in Google Suite, including Docs, Sheets, and other collaboration tools
- Extensive knowledge of Mac systems and the ability to navigate efficiently
- Utilize Salesforce for event management, attendee tracking, data updates, and reporting
- Ability and willingness to learn how to import leads into Salesforce and build reports
- Familiarity with and ability to build Salesforce list views and campaigns is preferred
- Ability and eagerness to adopt new digital tools quickly, such as Highspot for content management, Dropbox for document sharing, Airtable for team collaboration, and Canva for designing promotional materials and event collateral
- Skilled in using social media platforms for community building, engagement, and content creation, reflecting the brand's voice and values
- Possess a solid understanding of the education technology (edTech) landscape
- Stay updated on industry trends and incorporate relevant elements into events
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in event coordination with the ability to prioritize and handle various projects simultaneously
- Four-year college degree or proven experience as an Event Coordinator or similar role
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with a focus on delivering high-quality events
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced startup environment
- Commitment to fast adoption and improvement of digital tools and relevant processes
- Enthusiasm for remote work and in-person events
- Ability to lift and transport event materials weighing up to 30 lbs
- Capacity to stand for extended periods during events and conferences
- Willingness to engage in physical tasks associated with event setup and breakdown
- Prepared to handle transportation of event equipment, swag, and event collateral as required
What NoRedInk offers:
- A competitive salary and equity package in a high-growth, well-funded startup with massive traction
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits (U.S. only)
- A remote-first culture that allows for flexible hours (we were big on remote before COVID-19!)
- A relaxed and flexible PTO policy and paid parental leave
- 401(k) (U.S. only)
- LinkedIn Learning subscription with unlimited access to thousands of expert-led online courses
- Team retreats and events to connect with fun, talented coworkers
- Consistent modeling of our company’s core values
- The ability to help millions of students and teachers and address a critical societal need
NoRedInk helps students in over 60% of U.S. school districts become better writers. Our deeply engaging, adaptive curriculum personalizes exercises to kids’ interests, guides them through the writing process with instructional support, and boosts their skills through targeted practice. Students have completed over 10 billion exercises on our site, and our mission is to help all students harness the power of the written word.
NoRedInk is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce.
NoRedInk believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. At NoRedInk, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Compensation at NoRedInk is robust and includes a full range of benefits, unlimited PTO, monthly co-working stipends, an initial home-office set-up stipend, and generous equity. Our salary ranges are based on factors such as expectations as laid out in the job description, location-specific market data, internal parity, and the experience and skills of individual candidates. Therefore, the salary range is $55,000 - $75,000K in compensation and accounts for a variety of locations and skills/experience. Please know that if you are invited to speak with a recruiter at NoRedInk, they will have an open discussion about compensation during your first call to ensure alignment.
*Note: Agencies or other third-party recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate resumes or their information to any NoRedInk employee, including a NoRedInk Recruiter, unless a contract is signed and you are given permission by the Talent Acquisition team to work on a job opening.