Veterinary Customer Service Host- Glendale
Modern Animal has a mission to better the lives of animals by building a place that’s better for all of us who love them. We care deeply about the profession, and we are looking for Hosts to join our growing team.
Hosts? What’s a host? At Modern Animal, hosts are often the first point of contact and work closely with both our veterinary team and clients to deliver a phenomenal experience to both parties.
What the job entails:
- Facilitating member appointments
- Working closely with technology
- Acting as a liaison between our in clinic team, and our clients
- Ensuring clinic cleanliness
- Staying active, to include moving and lifting packages of varying weight
- Living and modeling the Modern Animal cultural vision by encouraging work/life balance, self-compassion, and a blame- and judgement-free work environment
Why you'd be a great fit:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for customer service
- Strong work ethic with an emphasis on organization
- Adaptability and open-mindedness
- Team player mentality and a friendly disposition
- Ability to anticipate the needs of veterinarians and paraprofessionals
- Willingness to grow and adapt
- Inclination to embrace change and work together to build an optimal solution for all
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent medical, vision, & dental coverage with various options to choose from
- 401k savings plan with a company match
- Flexible time off & paid parental leave
- Free membership to Modern Animal for your pets and discounts on extra services
- Continuing education allowance
- Uniform allowance
- Free membership to One Medical for primary care
- Access to behavioral and mental health services through Ginger
- A collaborative team who has your back and will welcome you as part of our pack
The pay range for this position is $19 - $21 per hour; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and equity grant units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the California Pay Transparency Act. Base pay information is based on geographic location.
We believe an equitable and inclusive work environment and a diverse, empowered team are key to achieving our mission. We’re not looking for candidates who are “culture fits.” We’re looking for candidates who can expand our culture and challenge business as usual. We strive to foster an environment where all staff can bring their whole selves to work, by their own definition, and we strive to provide all candidates with an equitable and accessible recruitment process.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If we can offer accommodations for you in the recruitment process, or if you have feedback on how to make our recruiting more equitable or accessible, please let us know!
Something looks off?