Senior Software Engineer
Kurtosys provides asset and wealth managers with a data and content publication platform that enables the construction and distribution of critical sales, marketing, and client reporting materials. Founded in 2002, Kurtosys operates across four global offices. Underpinned by global ISO-27001 certification in information security management, the Kurtosys team has a deep understanding of working at scale with data, information design, industry regulations and compliance issues.
Our team is responsible for building the Kurtosys App platform, the flagship Kurtosys product that is used by our customers. We are looking for experienced software engineers who enjoy working on technical challenges, providing engineering leadership and managing and mentoring people. Our architecture uses a combination of private and public cloud infrastructure services, is API driven, and is predominantly written in Node.js. We are looking for someone that is comfortable with both the people management and technical aspects of engineering leadership and has experience in both.
- Solve interesting engineering problems.
- Write code using some of the latest technologies and cloud services.
- Collaborate with fellow developers and teams via code reviews and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Provide guidance on architecture and create technical specifications.
- Review architecture and technical designs.
- Manage and mentor software developers of different skill levels.
- Identify and implement software development process improvements.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Experience building web sites and web services.
- Comfortable writing SQL statements and using SQL databases.
- Experience using unit and integration tests.
- Knowledge of modern cloud infrastructure services.
- 6+ years of solid coding experience
- Cloudflare CDN including caching, security features and workers functions.
- AWS including Lambda, ECS Fargate, Aurora Serverless, S3.
- No Dress Code
- Open Culture
- Flexible Work Hours
- Group Risk Cover
- Employee Wellbeing Program
- 20 Days Paid Leave
- Ongoing Staff Appreciation Events
- Access To Learning Platforms
- Working With Experts Across The Globe
- Home Internet Allowance
- We are an international SaaS based fintech company
- We work with up to date technology, promote from within wherever possible, and encourage our team members to use initiative, think out the box and share their ideas.
- We aim to transform how our customers - which includes the world's most prestigious financial services firms - drive engagement with their audiences.
- Our aim is to give our customers the ability to target, knowledge share and nurture their community of prospects and clients to develop long standing relationships.
Get in touch to learn more.