Employer Programme Manager, Europe (English, French, and German Speaking)
Everyone is welcome at Handshake. We know diverse teams build better products and we are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We strongly encourage candidates from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups to apply.
Handshake is hiring a Program Manager reporting to Regional VP, Employer Partnerships, Europe. As a Program Manager you'll partner with our Account Managers, Customer Success Managers and Sales Teams with hands-on projects to help core & premium customers drive adoption and enhance their early talent recruiting strategies to ensure our Employer Partners meet and exceed their early career brand and recruitment goals.
Support the Account Management, Customer Success & EDU teams with project based work across UK, FR, and DE geared towards helping customers realize their early career goals, driving adoption, retention and expansion on our platform
Understand employer’s hiring goals and create tailored campaigns (crafting messaging, segments and executing outreach) on the Handshake platform to attract the entry level talent they seek
Responsible for custom analytics reporting, school strategy and Handshake user audits for consistency and on-going campaign audits and reviews
Responsible for maintaining and creating customized training material and best practices around D&I recruiting, sourcing messaging and more
Serve as a Handshake product expert, understanding the HR, Talent Acquisition and Higher Ed Tech space
2+ years relevant work experience, preferably in the customer facing SaaS or Recruiting roles
Experience owning and driving projects end to end
Fluent in English, French, and German is preferred, fluent in English and French or German at minimum
You have the ability to understand our customer’s business goals and recommend new approaches, strategies and ways to drive adoption and help them hit their hiring targets
An understanding of ever-evolving needs of a dynamic, growing start-up organization
An open-mind to creatively solve our customer’s complex problems
The ability to thrive in ambiguity and work quickly, but not rush
Strong communication and relationship management skills, in addition to presentation development and public speaking
Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Superior cross-team collaboration skills
Bonus Areas of Expertise:
Background in Client Onboarding, Implementation, or Professional Services strongly preferred
For cash compensation, we set standard ranges for all U.S.-based roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Handshake is the #1 place to launch a career with no connections, experience, or luck required. The platform connects up-and-coming talent with 750,000+ employers - from Fortune 500 companies like Google, Nike, and Target to thousands of public school districts, healthcare systems, and nonprofits. In 2022 we announced our $200M Series F funding round. This Series F fundraise and valuation of $3.5B will fuel Handshake’s next phase of growth and propel our mission to help more people start, restart, and jumpstart their careers.
When it comes to our workforce strategy, we’ve thought deeply about how work-life should look here at Handshake. With our Hub-Based Remote Working strategy, employees can enjoy the flexibility of remote work, whilst ensuring collaboration and team experiences in a shared space remains possible. Handshake is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Denver, New York, London, and Berlin and teammates working globally.
Check out our careers site to find a hub near you!
What we offer
Benefits below apply to employees in full-time positions.
At Handshake, we'll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure.
- 💰 Equity and ownership in a fast-growing company.
- 🍼 16 Weeks of paid parental leave for birth giving parents & 10 weeks of paid parental leave for non-birth giving parents.
- 💝 Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision policies including LGTBQ+ Coverage. We also provide resources for Mental Health Assistance, Employee Assistance Programs and counseling support.
- 💻 Handshake offers $500/£360 home office stipend for you to spend during your first 3 months to create a productive and comfortable workspace at home.
- 📚 Generous learning & development opportunities and an annual $2,000/£1,500 stipend for you to grow your skills and career.
- 🏦 401k Match: Handshake offers a dollar-for-dollar match on 1% of deferred salary, up to a maximum of $1,200 per year.
- 🏝 All full-time US-based Handshakers are eligible for our flexible time off policy to get out and see the world. In addition, we offer 8 standardized holidays, and 2 additional days of flexible holiday time off. Lastly, we have a Winter #ShakeBreak, a one-week period of Collective Time Off.
- 🏦 Pension Scheme: Handshake will provide you with a workplace pension, where you will make contributions based on 5% of your salary. Handshake will pay the equivalent of 3% towards your pension plan, subject to qualifying earnings limits.
- 🏝 Up to 25 days of vacation to encourage people to reset, recharge, and refresh, in addition to 8 bank holidays throughout the year.
For roles based in Berlin and Romania: Please ask your recruiter about region specific benefits.
Looking for more? Explore our mission, values and comprehensive US benefits at joinhandshake.com/careers.