Senior Electronics Engineer
To support the company's growth, we continue to scale our Electronics Team and are looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join our global Spacecraft Engineering Team.
As a Senior Electronics Engineer, you will develop and maintain units and sub-systems for our satellites. Your main tasks will be the board-level design of our products, testing them, documenting the design, and solving the possible issues happening during the development process, manufacturing, or later at the orbit.
High-quality electronics are an extremely important part of our satellites. The key element of your work is to verify that all the decisions support that goal, all the way from the component selections to the qualification of the whole unit.
- Developing mixed-signal electronics into our satellites
- Ensuring high quality throughout the development process, to be able to minimize the issues when satellites are at the orbit
- Documenting your designs in a clear way
- Testing your designs in a board level and also make a qualification tests at system level
- Co-operating with other departments during the design process and also in manufacturing phase
- Conducting root cause analysis for issues on the ground or at the orbit