Customer Success Manager - Insurance
- Customer Success Manager - United States
- USA based
Who are we?
ICEYE is an International New Space company headquartered in Finland with colleagues from over 57 countries. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts across many disciplines (e.g., engineering, software development, radar technology, etc.). We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Teamwork, curiosity, and having fun are core values to Making the impossible possible in New Space. Join our team today!
ICEYE is building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
About the role?
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to join ICEYE’s global Solutions organization, to focus on supporting our Solutions team in the U.S.. The Solutions team’s mission is to deliver unique insights and solutions to Insurance and Government customers utilizing the data produced by our proprietary constellation of radar enabled satellites and other sensors and sources.
Our initial area of focus is natural catastrophe use cases as they relate to both the re-/insurance industry and the government sector. As a Customer Success Manager in the Solutions organization, you will collaborate closely with ICEYE’s Solutions product development and delivery teams, and Sales to work with customers on the assessment, definition, planning and implementation of highly innovative ICEYE Insurance solutions.
In this role you will:
- Lead the onboarding process for new clients and facilitate an effective and successful implementation and usage of ICEYEs products and solutions, including:
- Understanding the customer's needs and expectations and providing effective ICEYE solutions that meet their requirements and address existing challenges.
- Assessment of fit/ business benefit in the customer context and developing together with the customer an approach to achieve quantifiable value add (e.g., ROI) from ICEYE’s products and solutions.
- Joint customer / ICEYE solution implementation planning & management.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key stakeholders throughout the whole customer lifecycle, including:
- Providing customers with guidance on the use of ICEYE’s products and solutions and proactively assisting them in resolving any challenges that may arise.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction levels and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure that customer expectations are being met.
- Developing and implementing strategies to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Closely collaborate with sales & account managers to support client contract renewals and identify opportunities for up- and cross-selling, as well as sharing best practices and success stories.
- Gather and analyze customer feedback and identify areas for improvement in ICEYE’s products and solutions; closely collaborate with the product and development teams to drive product improvements and ensure customer’s needs are met.
- Obtain and maintain an in-depth understanding of ICEYE’s NatCat products to effectively address client needs and requests, and offer strategic guidance on product utilization.
- Keep up to date on industry trends and best practices and proactively recommend improvements to ICEYE’s customer success approach and processes.