C-Level Executive Assistant
Role: C-Level Executive Assistant
Location: Espoo, Finland
Who are we?
We are a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from over 57 countries in Finland, the US, the UK, Spain, Luxembourg, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork and curiosity, and we know how to have fun!
What do we do?
ICEYE is building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
What are we looking for?
To support the company’s growth, we are seeking a C-Level Executive Assistant to join our global team. The purpose of the role is to successfully provide exceptional executive administrative, operational and personal support to C-Level colleagues
Successfully manage C-Level colleague's calendar and handle complex scheduling
- Arranging and scheduling internal and external meetings, travels and other appointments per request
- Proactively manage the C-Level colleague's calendar and understand each meeting request, attendees and purpose of the meeting with ability to react quickly to scheduling changes and requests
- Regularly obtain calendar audits and optimize the time in the C-Level colleague's calendar.
Organize and prepare the meetings
- Organize and prepare meeting materials in advance with attention to detail and with high quality.
- Making sure that C-Level colleagues are well informed and briefed way ahead of each meeting
- Taking meeting notes and Action Points when relevant.
- Meeting room setup and functionality, including ensuring correct IT systems are functioning prior to meeting.
- Entering virtual meetings in advance of scheduled meetings to ensure proper functionality and timeliness.
Manage C-Level colleague's Email & Internal/External Requests
- Drafting emails on behalf of the C-Level colleague in English with attention to grammar and communication style and keeping C-Level colleague's inbox organized at all times
- Regularly reviewing, categorizing and sorting all the incoming emails and communication using Google tools.
Travel Arrangements & Itineraries
- Booking flights, accommodations and transportation for successful, efficient, flexible and productive travel.
- Preparing travel itineraries and detailed travel agendas ahead of each trip.
- Fully supporting C-Level colleague while she is traveling, which may include different time zones.
Administrative and C-Level colleague's Office Support
- Printing and preparing documentation collated in advance and shared in an organized manner with attention to detail.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations, simple excel, and Google docs, sheets and slides.
- Understanding how to use Adobe tools and DocuSign
- Proficient with IT apps and tools necessary for efficient and productive business planning and organizational efficiency. This includes Confluence, Expense tools and Project Management tools.
- Maintain filing/document management system for C-Level colleague's Office in Google Drive and in MS SharePoint.
- Collecting and filing expenses on behalf of the C-Level colleagues on a timely basis.
- Approving expenses for C-Level colleague's direct reports with proper guidance
Build trust across different teams and organization
- Openly and professionally communicate and collaborate with different business units to obtain needed and relevant information to make C-Level colleague's office operations run efficiently, smoothly and successfully
- Working closely with C-Level colleague's Executive Assistant, other Executive Assistants and C-Level colleague's Chief of Staffs, and C-Level colleague's direct reports and their support.
External Stakeholders & Confidentiality
- Proactively learn who the C-Level colleague communicates and works with externally
- Timely and proactive communication in a professional manner.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English is a must.
- Handling all the documentation and communication with extra care and confidentiality.
- Trust and confidentiality to sensitive personal and business information is mandatory.
- University level Degree.
- At least 10 years of experience in similar position in international company (preferably fast growing company or scale up environments)
- Excellent administration and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Acts with professional discretion
- Must be proactive and take initiative
- Excellent and strong written and verbal communication in English is a must.
- Must be a team player capable of building trust and relationships across the company and unafraid of challenges
- Growth mindset
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Experienced in working internationally and with diverse and inclusive work environment
- A can-do positive attitude to get things done, being proactive and creative; able to take feedback on a quest for improvement.
- Proficiency with Google and M tools and aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Must be tech savvy and excited to use new tools.
- Flexibility around working hours due to CFO’s schedule in different time zones.
- Experience within banking, finance, government bodies, investors and/or legal industry or fast moving scale up.
What we offer:
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on sport, transport, bike benefit, wellness, lunch, etc.)
- Phone subscription with iPhone of choice
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- Finnish & English lessons
- Inspiring and collaborating offices and silent workspaces enable you to focus
- A wide variety of the best coffee, tea, snacks, and sweets to accompany your daily space mission
Diversity & inclusion are core values at ICEYE. We are passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all staff. Every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions.
Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with ICEYE.
We are making the impossible possible together.