Senior Specialist, HRIS and Analytics
Position: Senior Specialist, HRIS and Analytics
Location: Espoo, Finland
Hiring Model: Hybrid
Who are we?
We are a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from over 57 countries in Finland, the US, the UK, Spain, Luxembourg, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork and curiosity, and we know how to have fun!
What do we do?
ICEYE is building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
What are we looking for?
To support the company’s growth, we seek a Senior Specialist, HRIS and Analytics to join our global People and Culture Team. You will report to the Director of People Operations in this role.
About the role?
At ICEYE we like to make the impossible possible with data-driven decisions. Senior Specialist, HRIS and Analytics will be at the core of developing our data management and analytics capabilities globally. As we are growing, we are also looking to develop scalable solutions for our HRIS systems, people data management, reporting, and analytics. If you are a people geek with a curious mind, please join us in developing the people experience in ICEYE.
- HRIS system development and implementation of new systems / workflows globally.
- Owns and creates workflows in the HRIS system in close co-operation with Hire-to-Retire process owners to ensure an efficient E2E execution of Hire-to-Retire processes.
- Strong focus on the people's experience, how to ensure that our HRIS system is easy to use for all end users.
- Create communication materials and training for HRIS users.
- Leads change where needed to ensure fast application of the global people processes and HRIS system.
- Continuous review and development of the HRIS architecture with internal and external stakeholders.
- Monthly people data related reporting (HC, Attrition etc.).
- Analyses on the organisational data for agreed focus areas.
- Managing HRIS projects with the co-operation of IT, business transformation and other internal and external stakeholders.
- University degree or other relevant educational background.
- Proven experience in HRIS systems implementation and development.
- Excellent knowledge of global people process development.
- Knowledge of various HRIS systems
- A keen eye for detail, analytical mind and good maths skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Proven track record of change management and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral English language skills.
- Experience with Personio, Workday and/or SAP is an advantage.
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (MyBenefit i.e. on sport, transport, wellness, lunch, tourism, etc.)
- Relocation support (i.e. flight tickets, accommodation, relocation agency support etc.)
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- Polish and English lessons
- Occupational healthcare and life insurance
- Inspiring and collaborating offices and silent workspaces enabling you to focus
- A wide variety of best coffee, tea, snacks, and sweets to accompany your daily space mission
Diversity & inclusion are core values at ICEYE. We are passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all staff. Every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions.
Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with ICEYE.
We are making the impossible possible together.