Client Success Manager, Government Solutions - US
Position: Client Success Manager, Government Solutions US
Location: United States
Hiring Model: Remote/WAH
Who are we?
We are a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 57 countries in Finland, the US, the UK, Spain, UAE, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. As advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork and curiosity and know how to have fun!
What do we do?
ICEYE is designing, building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. We are also the leading supplier of new-space SAR satellite missions to governments and large organizations. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, defence & security, insurance, and finance.
What are we looking for?
To support the company’s growth, we seek a Strategic Account Manager - Government Solutions US to join our global Government Solutions Sales team.
You will need to:
- Understand customer’s needs and expectations and providing effective ICEYE solutions to address those
- Facilitate joint customer/ICEYE solution planning and management
- Provide customers with guidance on the use of ICEYE data and assisting them in resolving any challenges that may arise
- Gather and and analyze customer feedback and identifying areas for improvement in ICEYE products
- Engage with customers on their strategy of using ICEYE data
- Encourage cross-collaboration between sales, account management, marketing, and product to ensure team success
- Define and manage client success strategies
- 5+ years of experience in government or government contracting, specifically in customer success, consultancy or project management, and emergency management including:
- Comprehensive expertise in scaling solutions in the public sector (from an operational and transformational perspective) - e.g., as part of business change projects,
- Knowledge of industry trends and best practices, with the ability to recommend improvements to existing processes.
- Passionate about enabling innovation in government and emergency management, and the potential to drive innovation and transformation using unique new sources of data - including satellite based Earth Observation data.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify issues and develop effective solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Self-motivated, proactive work style, with a challenger mindset.
- Ability to define and manage client success strategies, and cross-collaborate with different internal groups to better achieve those
- Energized by a “test and learn”, highly dynamic environment
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes.
Diversity& inclusion are core values at ICEYE. We are passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all staff. Every team member enriches our diversity by exposing us to various ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions.
Is this the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with ICEYE.
We are making the impossible possible together.