Strategic Account Manager - Re/insurance Broking Solutions - USA
Position: Strategic Account Manager - Re/insurance Broking Solutions
Location: North East USA
Hiring Model: WAH/Remote
Who are we?
We are a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from over 57 countries in Finland, the US, the UK, Spain, Luxembourg, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We're innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. As advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork and curiosity and know how to have fun!
What do we do?
ICEYE is building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time - even when it's cloudy or dark - providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
What are we looking for?
Our global team needs a “Strategic Account Manager - Re/insurance Broking Solutions” to help us achieve our ambition to design and deliver catastrophe risk and resilience solutions in collaboration with the global leaders of re/insurance, through our partnerships with the world’s leading brokers.
About the role:
This role will be part of an exciting and dynamic team focusing on developing new business with brokers as ICEYE customers, and in collaboration with them as business partners. The role will operate at senior levels in ICEYE and with customers, and be an integral part of the continued, accelerated growth of ICEYE’s Solutions business. The role will report to ICEYE’s Head of Broking Practice.
- Develop ICEYE’s strategic vision for re/insurance broking solutions, bringing the power of ICEYE’s Earth Observation and data analytics capabilities to bear in this sector
- Develop ICEYE’s broker oriented Solutions value propositions and go to market plans
- Create a pipeline of new business opportunities
- Progress complex solutions sales opportunities through the lifecycle and close new business contracts
- Develop a portfolio of broker customers, growing relationships and revenue in each account
- Manage complex enterprise sales cycles
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements
- Work as part of a passionate team committed to the success of ICEYE
- Travel between UK, Europe, US and sometimes globally to meet and work face to face with prospects, customers and ICEYE colleagues.
- 5-10 years’ experience working in the re/insurance market, with a strong understanding of re/insurance products/contracts, the re/insurance business cycle, how value is created in the sector, and how data is utilised in different areas of the value chain
- Proven track record of origination, opportunity development and closing sales - either as a re/insurance broker or as a solution provider to that sector
- Ability to understand customer requirements and to deliver to meet their needs
- Problem solving and solution selling experience.
- Ability to work with a virtual cross-functional team to create solutions Strong presentation skills and proposal writing skills
- Ability to negotiate complex deals with proven influencing and closing skills
- Ability to establish and build relationships at the Director, VPs and C suite executive levels
- Accurate revenue forecasting ability
- Experience working in or desire to work in an early-stage company
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, supportive, high-touch work environment
- Passion, with the ability to build excitement
- Ability to excel working remotely in a home office
- Solid English language skills
- Positive, energetic, open and honest with a high degree of integrity and ethics.
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on sport, transport, wellness, lunch, etc.)
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes.
Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with ICEYE.
We are making the impossible possible together.