Content Marketing Manager
Role: Content Marketing Manager
Location: Finland or UK
Hiring Model: Onsite/ Hybrid
Who are we?We are a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 57 countries in Finland, the US, the UK, Spain, Luxembourg, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork and curiosity, and we know how to have fun!
What do we do?
ICEYE is building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
What are we looking for?
Are you an ambitious copywriter and content creator who loves to build stories that bring complex, technical topics to life through skilled storytelling, leveraging customer and market insights and company’s value propositions in solving their business problems? Can you plan and manage marketing campaigns?
We are now hiring a Content Marketing Manager to join the global marketing team at ICEYE. We are looking for a talented marketeer who is able to translate technical details and insights into compelling narratives delivered through our marketing campaigns that drive demand generation for our data and missions business lines. Your work helps to connect the right audiences with our value propositions.
- Responsible for planning, developing and implementing the content strategy for Data and Missions business lines in alignment with commercial objectives
- Responsible for the management of the creation and production of online and offline marketing content, including own written pieces but also 3rd party management, against the set deadlines
- Write and edit content pieces as part of integrated and powerful growth marketing campaigns driving demand via social media, web and email: whitepapers/eBooks, blog posts, web landing pages, articles, case studies etc.
- Collect data and insights from cross-functional teams, market research, customers and business partners and connect the dots into an appealing storyline that engages with our target audiences and helps them with decision making throughout the customer lifecycle
- Deliver impactful messaging and content with clear CTAs
- Create decks and where appropriate partner with graphic designers to turn written content into visual communication and marketing collateral.
- Liaise with the rest of the content creation professionals at ICEYE to ensure alignment between business lines including product marketing
- 4-6 years of relevant copywriting and content creation experience aimed for structured B2B awareness and demand creation campaigns, experience writing impactful social, web and email copy
- Experience in creating campaigns towards government audiences
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Native level English skills
- Experience in marketing to different audience types and tailoring messaging for diverse audiences
- Strong conceptual skills and attention to detail
- Experience with campaign management is a plus
- Exceptional ability to collaborate and influence across the teams - strong track record of cross-functional collaboration
- Thrives in a fast-paced growth environment
- Familiarity working with HubSpot is a plus
- Flexible, positive attitude with entrepreneurial hands-on drive and spirit
- Ideally located in Europe, preferably in Finland or UK
What we offer:
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on sport, transport, bike benefit, wellness, lunch, etc.)
- Phone subscription with iphone of choice
- Relocation support (i.e. flight tickets, accommodation, relocation agency support)
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- Finnish & English lessons
- Inspiring and collaborating offices and silent workspaces enabling you to focus
- A wide variety of best coffee, tea, snacks, and sweets to accompany your daily space mission
Diversity & inclusion are core values at ICEYE. We are passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all staff. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions.
Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with ICEYE.
We are making the impossible possible together.