Role: Business Application Integration Specialist
Hiring Model: Hybrid
Who are we?We are a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 57 countries in Finland, the US, the UK, Spain, Luxembourg, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork and curiosity, and we know how to have fun!
What do we do?
ICEYE is building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an integration specialist to develop and maintain our integration architecture and application landscape to optimize business process management . Your main task will be to support our business in increasing the automation rates and information quality by developing and maintaining systems integrations.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Analyzing business process performance (efficiency and quality) with business stakeholders and proposing improvements
- Designing and implementing the integrations between various systems at ICEYE using low-code integration tools
- Maintaining integration documentation
- Define, document, and implement processes for integration to ensure compliance and standardization across stakeholders
- Lead integration activities and plans in projects (design, build, test, deploy)
- Improve integration performance by measuring and continuously monitoring it
- Manage and monitor risks and issues
- Develop and improve API integrations by studying best practices
- Collaborate with team in different disciplines within ICEYE
- Plan and execute knowledge transfers to release tested low-code process workflows to business functions
- Vast experience with enterprise integration tools, including the implementation of complex integrations
- Analytical mind and problem solving skills
- Understanding and interest to business process management and key success factors regarding efficient and quality process performance
- Knowledge of integration best practices and design patterns
- Experience with cloud integrations
- Good understanding of enterprise systems, like ERP, CRM, HRIS etc.
- Collaboration with both business and IT stakeholders as well as various suppliers
- Very good communication, documentation and collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) fluently in English
- Adaptability to changing needs in a fast growing environment
Nice to have:
- Experience with Workato integration suite
- Experience with Salesforce and NetSuite
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in Ruby and/or Python
- Workato Automation pro certificates
What we offer:
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on sport, transport, bike benefit, wellness, lunch, etc.)
- Phone subscription with iPhone of choice
- Relocation support (i.e. flight tickets, accommodation, relocation agency support)
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- Finnish & English lessons
- Inspiring and collaborating offices and silent workspaces enabling you to focus
- A wide variety of best coffee, tea, snacks, and sweets to accompany your daily space mission
Diversity & inclusion are core values at ICEYE. We are passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all staff. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions.
Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with ICEYE.
We are making the impossible possible together.
Something looks off?