Customer Solutions Manager - (US Remote)
Position: Customer Solutions Manager - (US Remote)
Location: United States (Remote)
Hiring Model: Remote/WAH
Who are we?
We are a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 57 countries in Finland, the US, the UK, Spain, Luxembourg, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork and curiosity, and we know how to have fun!
What do we do?
ICEYE is building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
About the role?
We are seeking a Customer Solutions Manager for the U.S. to join the Solutions organization within ICEYE. The Solutions team’s mission is to democratize the data produced by our satellites and other sensors. Our initial area of focus is natural catastrophe use cases as they relate to both the insurance industry and the government sector. The work we do helps families when they are most in need and will eventually save lives. As the Customer Solutions Manager in the Solutions organization, you will closely collaborate with ICEYE’s Solutions Development and Delivery team and Sales/ Strategic Account Managers to work with customers on the assessment, definition, planning and implementation of highly innovative ICEYE Insurance solutions.
- Facilitating an effective and successful implementation and usage of ICEYEs products & solutions, including:
- Understanding the customer's needs and expectations and providing effective ICEYE solutions that meet their requirements and address existing challenges,
- Assessment of fit/business benefit in the customer context and developing together with customer an approach to achieve quantifiable value add (e.g., ROI) from ICEYE’s products and solutions,
- Joint customer / ICEYE solution implementation planning & management,
- Providing customers with guidance on the use of ICEYE’s products and solutions and assisting them in resolving any challenges that may arise.
- Gathering and analyzing customer feedback and identifying areas for improvement in ICEYE’s products and solutions, i.e.:
- Monitoring customer satisfaction levels and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure that customer expectations are being met,
- Developing and implementing strategies to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Closely collaborating with other departments, such as product management, sales, account management and marketing, to ensure that the customer's needs are met.
- Keeping up to date on industry trends and best practices and proactively recommending improvements to ICEYE’s customer solutions approach and processes.
- Extensive experience of and expertise in P&C insurance and/or reinsurance, and underwriting and/or claims specifically in customer success, as a consultant or as a project manager as part of an insurer/reinsurer/broker team, including:
- Comprehensive experience in scaling solutions in the (re-)insurance industry (from an operational and transformational perspective) - e.g., as part of business change projects,
- Knowledge of industry trends and best practices, with the ability to recommend improvements to existing processes.
- Passionate about enabling innovation in insurance and the potential to use satellite-derived data to the benefit of ICEYE’s customers, as well as the individuals and businesses that are their customers.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify issues and develop effective solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Self-motivated, proactive work style, with a challenger mindset.
- Energized by a “test and learn”, highly dynamic environment.
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Occupational Healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401K Plan
- Time for Self-development, research, training, conferences or certification schemes
Diversity& inclusion are core values at ICEYE. We are passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all staff. We believe every team member enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions.
Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with ICEYE. We are making the impossible possible together.
Something looks off?