Battery Manufacturing Technician - Poland
Position: Battery Manufacturing Technician
Hiring Model: Office
Who are we?
We are a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 57 countries in Finland, the US, the UK, Spain, Luxembourg, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork and curiosity, and we know how to have fun!
What do we do?
ICEYE is building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
We seek a Battery Manufacturing Technician to join our global Missions Department based in Poland. You will report to the AIT Team Lead.
About the role:
The main tasks will be generic Battery Manufacturing technicians, which are quick to teach and relatively easy to learn. The Person will complete tasks related to In-house battery manufacturing, assembling, integrating, verifying, verification of satellite hardware. The central part of the work will be handling Battery Manufacturing, PCB, inspecting PCB and mechanical items, and ensuring that they match their design and work as intended.
- In-house battery manufacturing
- Cable/harness manufacturing
- PCB Inspections
- Electrical board modifications and verifications
- Mechanical and electronic subsystem assemblies
- At least 1 year of practical work experience as an electrical/electromechanical/electronic technician with a hands-on approach
- A degree from a technical school/vocational high school or similar
- Experience in electrical equipment preparation (boards, cables)
- Experience in soldering
- Fluency in English
- A positive attitude and desire to learn new things
Nice to have:
- Python programming skills
- Knowledge of IPC standards
- Experience using a milling machine, drills, etc.
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (ie Auntie, language learning, coaching, budget for additional work equipment for home, charity activity)
- Diversity& inclusion are core values at ICEYE. We are passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all staff. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions.
Could this be the role for you? You can just apply to start your journey with ICEYE.
We are making the impossible possible together.
Riya Vidhani (Talent Acquisition Partner)
Something looks off?