Role: Executive Assistant
Hiring Model: Hybrid
Who are we?
We are a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 57 countries in Finland, the US, the UK, Spain, Luxembourg, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork and curiosity, and we know how to have fun!
What do we do?
ICEYE is building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
To support ICEYE’s growth, we are now looking for an Executive Assistant to support our VP of People and Culture based in our headquarters in Espoo, Finland. The ideal candidate for this position will thrive in a fast growing scale-up company, and should be highly organised as well as adaptable.
- Proactively manage the VPs calendar and providing day-to-day support
- Act as the point of contact between the VP of People & Culture, internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting and organizing company events and team offsites
- Arranging and coordinating meetings, both internal and external
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
- Producing reports and presentations
- Working closely with the EA colleagues globally
Your background & skillset:
- University level degree, such as BBA or similar
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position in an international company
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple project simultaneously
- Excellent administration and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and professional discretion
- Strong communicator and team player
- Experience in event planning or event coordination
- Understanding of and experience in working internationally and with multiple nationalities and cultures
- A Can-do and positive attitude with a willingness to get involved whether the task is big or small
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Finnish skills are advantage
- Flexibility around working hours
What we offer:
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on sport, transport, bike benefit, wellness, lunch, etc.)
- Phone subscription with iphone of choice
- Relocation support (i.e. flight tickets, accommodation,relocation agency support)
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- Finnish & English lessons
- Inspiring and collaborating offices and silent workspaces enabling you to focus
- A wide variety of best coffee, tea, snacks, and sweets to accompany your daily space mission
Diversity & inclusion are core values at ICEYE. We are passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all staff. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions.
Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with ICEYE.
We are making the impossible possible together.
Something looks off?