Client Success Manager - Government Solutions
Position: Client Success Manager - Government Solutions
Location: Canberra, Australia
Hiring Model: Remote/Work from home
Who are we?
We are a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 57 countries in Finland, the US, the UK, Spain, Luxembourg, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork and curiosity and know how to have fun!
What do we do?
ICEYE is building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
What are we looking for?
To support the company’s growth, we continue to scale our Solutions Sales and Account Management Team and are looking for a Client Success Manager to join our global Natural Catastrophe Solutions Team. You will report to our Global Head of Government Solutions in this position.
About the role?
Working closely with the Global Head of Government Solutions, you will work across the existing solutions team to support ICEYE’s client relationships throughout Australia and New Zealand. You will be responsible for managing relationships across existing accounts, ensuring the successful application of Natural Catastrophe solutions products and the growth of these accounts. There is potential for this role to support sales activities in Australia and New Zealand and also potential for this role to support accounts in other regions of APAC as needed.
- Responsible for client success on key accounts throughout Australia and New Zealand, developing key relationships within our client Government agencies and supporting growth.
- Responsible for selling Natural Catastrophe Solutions (Flood & Wildfire) to help government organisations respond quickly and effectively following disasters.
- Work closely with Government Agencies Responsible for Disaster Management and Resilience at all levels throughout your Region, including but not limited to the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), Geoscience Australia, Bureau of Meteorology, Australia Climate Services, and other key local-level agency stakeholders, along with other key commercial partners throughout the region.
- Perform onboarding of new clients or new capabilities in existing accounts and ensure the best ongoing engagement throughout the customer's lifetime.
- Generate a communications strategy that maintains and fulfils high customer satisfaction.
- Take customer success reviews periodically and resolve concerns with the assistance of the Technical and Product Teams.
- Identify the expansion, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities and partner with sales to close.
- Track client benefits and ROI via a value realisation plan.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual renewals with support from the sales team.
- Work as part of a passionate team committed to the success of ICEYE.
- You will have proven experience with Government sales or account management across emergency management or related technical fields.
- Previous Government experience and a developed network
- Demonstrated ability to grow and a proven ability to work with client accounts
- Self-motivated and proactive work style, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment in support of our clients during emergency situations.
- Positive, energetic, open and honest with a high degree of integrity and ethics
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present information to different levels of audience.
- Australian citizens with current security clearances or the ability to secure them.
- Familiarity with the LAER Model (Land, Adopt, Expand and Renew)
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- Competitive Salary
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Time for self-development and training
- Benefits package that can be allocated to coaching, mental well-being or learning (Optional: for full-time consultants)
Diversity& inclusion are core values at ICEYE. We are passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all staff. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions.
Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with ICEYE. We are making the impossible possible together.
Something looks off?