Director, Solutions and Consulting
Hi Marley is the first intelligent conversational platform built for P&C insurance and powered by SMS. Designed by insurance professionals, Hi Marley enables lovable, convenient conversations across the entire ecosystem, saving money and time for carriers while building customer loyalty through delightful interactions. Hi Marley's industry-leading collaboration, coaching and analytics capabilities deliver crucial insights that streamline carrier operations while enabling a frictionless customer engagement experience. The solution is made for the enterprise; it’s fast to deploy, easy to use and seamlessly integrates with core insurance systems. Through its advanced conversational technology, Hi Marley reduces friction – empowering innovative carriers to reinvent the customer and employee experience.
We are actively seeking a Director, Solutions and Consulting specializing in the insurance industry to join our rapidly growing team. A successful candidate will have a background in claims, a passion for innovative problem-solving, a preference for autonomy and thrive in data-centric environments. As a Director, Solutions and Consulting, you will lead our efforts to demonstrate the value of Hi Marley’s platform. In this role you will engage with prospects and customers to ensure they understand and realize the value of Hi Marley.
What You’ll Do:
- Analysis - Conduct in-depth analysis of conversational data related to insurance conversations with an eye towards simplification and automation.
- Strategy - Identify trends in conversational data and make product-based recommendations.
- Consulting – Work with current and prospective customers to share our value proposition.
- Research – Watch for trends in the insurance industry to ensure Hi Marley is always bringing the most relevant solutions to our customers and prospects.
- Reporting – Use data visualization tools to present data in a way that is easy for non-technical stakeholders to understand.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years claims experience, claims management experience preferred
- 10+ years analytics experience
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker or Power BI
- Experience in fast-paced environments
- Claims technology experience in Guidewire or Duck Creek is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 20-25%
Who We Are:
Hi Marley has three core values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
- Max Courage - we encourage our team, our customers, and their customers to dream big, try new ideas and maximize impact by measuring risk.
- Be Humble – we lead with appreciation and promote a culture of humility, compassion and openness to learn from anyone, anywhere.
- Ubuntu “I am because we are” - we believe true success is much bigger than any single individual or company. By aligning our individual aims behind a shared purpose we can achieve our fullest potential, together.
Benefits and Perks:
On top of an exciting, supportive and intellectually curious workplace, we provide:
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a matching 401k program, and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it
- Competitive salary and generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- A fun, lively startup culture
- Core values-based leadership
- A culture of employee engagement, diversity and inclusion
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
Hi Marley is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, where all employees are encouraged to be their authentic selves.
Hi Marley participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information, please review the documents under "E-Verify Poster" here: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/OnlineResources.aspx