Product Marketing Specialist
Marketing & Communications, Product
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Helpshift is seeking an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team. You will own product marketing strategy and messaging for our customer service software, drive product launches, craft positioning, and enable sales. This is a hands-on role where you'll collaborate with product, engineering, sales, and marketing to ensure Helpshift delivers remarkable experiences for customers. You will report to the Head of Product Marketing.
- You will help analyse the needs of different customer types, refine target personas, segmentation, and ideal customer profiles.
- You will craft crisp, clear, and differentiated positioning of Helpshift’s products and create relevant content based on this positioning.
- You will educate teams on market trends, prospect pain points, and competitive intelligence.
- Oversee the development and execution of launch activities for new products including working closely with Product, Sales, Support, and the rest of the Marketing team.
- You will support the global sales team with up-to-date positioning and sales content.
- You will partner with marketing to plan and support campaigns and demand-generation programs.
- You will assist in creating product demos that showcase how Helpshift's software platform works.
- You will assist in creating content including presentations, datasheets, whitepapers, customer stories, web copy, campaign content, sales enablement content, and more.
- Conduct user, market, pricing, and competitive research—both qualitative and quantitative—to better understand and evangelize market trends and apply key learning to new initiatives and in doing so ensure the team can communicate the key differentiators of our product and identify opportunities for future growth.
- 5+ years of B2B product marketing experience, with a track record of successful product launches. At least two of these years in SaaS.
- Proven record of creating compelling positioning, messaging, and thought leadership content.
- Experience in buyer research and gathering current/prospective customer data to drive the development of messaging and positioning.
- Strong communicator able to distill complex ideas into simple, powerful stories.
- Strategic thinker who starts with the customer and works backward.
- Passion for customer experience and contact center technologies.
- Comfortable working cross-functionally in a dynamic startup environment.
- Data-driven approach to position products, quantify market opportunity, and measure success.
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, or related field required.