Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Helpshift, a Keywords Studios subsidiary, is a consumer-first digital support platform, made for companies that want to meet the rapidly evolving needs of their customers wherever they are.
Helpshift combines smart segmentation with conversational AI to quickly understand customer intent and facilitate a guided support journey across modern experiences -- from mobile apps to social messaging channels and from gaming consoles to the metaverse.
Brands are able to solve customer problems quickly, improve the effectiveness of their agents, and transform support from painful events to continuous conversations.
We are looking for Project Managerwho will take the lead on a portfolio of cross-functional projects. This could be anything from implementing Agile framework methodologies to make our teams collaborate more efficiently to driving a cross-functional team project to enhance our product. You will play a critical transversal role implementing excellence in collaboration and communication across our teams, as well the day-to-day project management of some of our key strategic projects. You will own processes and tools to support our team’s drive to further success.
You will bring strong organisational and analytical skills, excellent communication and EQ, an ability to influence stakeholders across multiple disciplines, and a natural curiosity in how organisations work and how they can work better, and will be key a contributor to Helpshift’s continued sustainable growth.
- Day-to-day project management of strategic projects
- Working transversally across Product, Engineering and Success to deliver high-impact, multi-team strategic projects.
- Build and track milestone plans.
- Own stakeholder management and reporting.
- Execution of transformational projects
- Act as internal Agile coach/evangelist to drive adoption of an evolving Agile framework
- Work with Director, Strategic Projects on strategy, prioritisation and implementation of internal improvement projects.
- Driving cross-functional efficiency.
- Identify gaps and efficiency opportunities in our cross-functional processes and find and implement solutions to improve these.
- Ensure alignment and focus on problem-identification and problem-solving between Product, Engineering and Solutions teams.
- Drive Go-To-Market coordination and communication with Product, Marketing and Success teams.
- Domain Understanding:
- 4-6 years as a project manager or PMO role, preferably in a growing software or tech SME.
- Experience managing multiple agile teams.
- Experience applying hybrid waterfall/agile and Scrum/Kanban frameworks.
- Good working knowledge of Atlassian Suite products (primarily Jira and Confluence).
- PMP or Advanced CSM certification a plus.
- Collaboration and Communication.
- Experience with stakeholder management, including project- and portfolio reporting and risk management.
Helpshift embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.