Sales Development Representative
Want to revolutionize healthcare?
To create a healthcare system with effective health information exchange, healthcare organizations need more than a series of connections between each other. They need assurance that the data being exchanged is meaningful and to know it will be delivered when and where they need it.
Founded in 2014, Health Gorilla provides access to actionable patient data, supporting a diverse set of clinical use cases and improving outcomes across the country. We work with some of the leading companies in digital health, including Oscar Health, MEDITECH, Virta Health, and many others. Health Gorilla is one of the organizations whose application has been accepted for onboarding as a candidate Qualified Health Information Network and must now successfully complete testing and onboarding before official designation as a QHIN.
As a Sales Development Representative you will report to the Director of Marketing and research information on prospects and market conditions to identify potential new markets and sales opportunities. This is your starting point for a sales career at Health Gorilla and once ramped and proficient in product market fit, you will support outbound prospecting efforts. You will report to the Director of Marketing and work with all members of the marketing and sales development teams, supporting our account-based marketing, digital marketing, product marketing, and events teams along with all corresponding lead generation programs.
What you will do at Health Gorilla
- Based on market research, produce recommended lead lists of companies and individuals who suit ideal customer personas for sales outreach.
- Help with lead generation efforts by reviewing data to identify patterns and trends that will positively influence campaigns.
- Identify and qualify potential buying organizations, understand prospect goals, and support field executives throughout the sale.
- Use email outreach, inbound submissions, and other strategic prospecting sources to create leads.
- Use our CRM system, Salesforce, to track activity and manage sales opportunities.
- Research new market opportunities that will evolve into defined go-to-market strategies.
- Create targeted messaging for specific contacts within high level accounts.
- Meet quarterly and annual qualified opportunity goals.
What you bring to the role
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, Business, Data Science, Statistics, or a related field.
- 1+ years of Marketing or Sales Development experience, health tech or B2B preferred.
- Experience selling infrastructure, software, or technology into healthcare organizations at scale.
- Experience qualifying and engaging cold prospects, and lining up sales meeting for the sales executives.
- Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) software (Salesforce).
- Excel at building and maintain relationships with potential clients.
- Knowledge of the latest sales techniques and strategies.
What You Will Love About Us!
- Health Gorilla takes a market-based approach to pay, and the base salary range for this role is $60,000 to $80,000 plus commission, based on experience and geography. Please note that ranges may be modified at any time, and there is no guarantee offers will be at the top of a posted range.
- Discretionary bonus eligibility
- New hire stock option grant
- 401(k) plan with 3% matching
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-, long-term disability, life insurance, and mental health & wellness support
- Unlimited PTO plus 12 Holidays
- Paid parental leave (up to 12 weeks)
- Monthly stipend for phone and internet
- Stipend for home office equipment (we provide the laptop)
- Annual learning & development reimbursement
- We will only contact you from our @healthgorilla.COM email address and communicate via phone or zoom
- We will never ask you for money or to purchase items such as a laptop to work with us
- If your resume has your home address listed, we recommend replacing with just a city, state
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels as we know the more inclusive we are, the better our product will be.
Health Gorilla is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.