Sales Executive, Digital Health
Want to revolutionize Healthcare?
To create a healthcare system with effective health information exchange, healthcare organizations need more than a series of connections between each other. They need assurance that the data being exchanged is meaningful and to know it will be delivered when and where they need it.
Founded in 2014, Health Gorilla provides access to actionable patient data, supporting a diverse set of clinical use cases and improving outcomes across the country. We work with some of the leading companies in digital health, including Oscar Health, MEDITECH, Virta Health, and many others. Health Gorilla is one of the organizations whose application has been accepted for onboarding as a candidate Qualified Health Information Network and must now successfully complete testing and onboarding before official designation as a QHIN.
As a Sales Executive, you'll report to our Regional Vice President of Digital Health on our sales team. You will develop and build your own pipeline in our digital health sales team and develop new opportunities in partnership with our inside sales team. You will bring experience selling software solutions in the healthcare industry preferably with APIs and SaaS solutions. Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure.
Our sales team is an important part of our go-to-market strategy as it will allow our team to expand our enterprise footprint and scale to uncover new opportunities. Our goal is to create an organized sales experience and engage prospects in a consultative manner to identify their needs and pain points.
What you will do at Health Gorilla
- Manage new customer acquisition and driving new revenue while being assigned an ARR quota of $1.9m and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Prospect to build and maintain your pipeline
- Create pricing proposals, negotiating terms and managing the contract process
- You sell APIs to the developer audience and provider organizations, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers
- You will make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple
- You will manage 50+ project/deals at the same time and close 10 deals a quarter (on average)
- You will use Salesforce, Asana and Kluster daily
What you bring to the role
- 8+ years of Enterprise SaaS Sales experience and experience selling and closing complex technical solutions to healthcare partners
- You've sold APIs to the developer audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers
- Experience with new customer acquisition, driving new revenue, and managing 50-75 deals. You know how to partner with an SDR and do your own prospecting
- You can create pricing proposals, negotiate terms and manage the contract process aligned with our team framework
- Fluent with CRM (we use Salesforce) and other Sales platforms and the Meddic Sales Methodology
- Healthcare experience preferred specifically for regulated health care data, interoperability, aggregation, HIE, or digital health application that connects providers to payers and patients
- Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure
- Experience with client and relationship management
What you will love about us:
- Health Gorilla takes a market-based approach to pay and his role may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is $125,000 plus an on-target variable of $163,000 with no cap. Please note that ranges may be modified at any time, and there is no guarantee offers will be at the top of a posted range.
- New hire stock option grant
- 401(k) plan with 3% matching
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-, long-term disability, life insurance, and mental health & wellness support
- Unlimited PTO plus 12 Holidays
- Paid parental leave (up to 12 weeks)
- Monthly stipend for phone and internet
- Stipend for home office equipment (we provide the laptop)
- Annual learning & development reimbursement
- We will only contact you from our @healthgorilla.COM email address and communicate via phone or zoom
- We will never ask you for money or to purchase items such as a laptop to work with us
- If your resume has your home address listed, we recommend replacing with just a city, state
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels as we know the more inclusive we are, the better our product will be.
Health Gorilla is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.