Senior Brand Marketing Manager, Kids
There is nothing like the feeling of a good night’s sleep. Cozy, wrapped-up-in-a-heavy-blanket sleep. Fire crackling, curtains drawn, DO NOT DISTURB kind of sleep. *Hygge stuff. That’s the kind of sleep we’re talking about. 85% of people agree sleep is a key to their wellbeing, but more than 50% of people are unsatisfied with their own sleep. Whether it’s stress, interruption, work, children, people need help getting great rest!
Hatch is on a mission to help everyone in the family get great sleep. Getting high quality sleep improves focus, energy, and performance no matter what you love to do in your life. We make bedside sleep devices and original content to help people wind down, sleep deeply and rise rested and relaxed. Led by Rest, the #1 baby registry item on Amazon, and Restore, our Award-winning adult focused product, we have helped over 3 million sleepers of all ages find space for rest in their lives.
Hatch is looking for a Senior Brand Marketing Manager to join our growing organization. We’ve built a beloved product suite that parents swear by, and are ready to take things to the next level with dedicated integrated campaigns meant to build our brand and drive sales. We’re ready to serve parents in fresh new ways, weaving expert guidance, a premium kids’ audio content subscription, and an intuitive platform together. More importantly, we’re ready to take that to the full funnel. We’re a marketing organization driven by fresh creative concepts, smart comms, and insights-driven strategy to grow brand awareness and brand love.
You’ll be both the creative driver and quarterback for the kids marketing team when it’s campaign time — crafting strategy and bringing it to life across channels. While our kids' business will be your primary remit, you’ll work in lock step with the rest of the brand team to support and spot opportunities across the broader org.
You think big picture, understand key business goals and company strategies, and build your best work off a core insight that catches attention. You’re a storyteller and live to craft a killer key message. You are a brand die-hard, and intuitively have a sense for what types of creative and messaging will work. You know what goes into a great campaign and can marshall the best work out of agency partners and your counterparts across all marketing channels.
This person must be based in the United States or Canada. Hatch is based out of California, so this role would be asked to be available during PST/PDT hours.
What You’ll Do
Within 3 months
- Immerse yourself in the brand, the kids business, the products, the players, and the opportunity.
- You’ll quickly get up to speed with campaign work already in flight and be ready to jump in and drive.
- You’ll build relationships with key stakeholders and learn how the Brand Marketing function operates at Hatch.
- You’ll partner with our core kids marketing team to get people so excited about Hatch as a sleep service that they have to buy a Hatch.
Within 6 months
- You’ll be creatively responsible for all major product and feature launch campaigns in service of our kids business.
- You’ll continue to test and learn what works with our audience, and have built strong relationships with both the internal team and external partners to drive work forward.
- You’ll work closely with marketing leadership to define creative campaign opportunities and impact business outcomes, raising the bar on both brand awareness and brand polish.
Who You Are
- A creative quarterback who innately pulls people together
- A campaign veteran with wins (and losses!) that inform your choices
- A brand steward with a strong POV around what makes for good creative
- Scrappy, but shiny. You can operate in a startup environment, but with the polish of a bigger brand
- Immersed in the world of best-in-class advertising and marketing
- Hungry for insights from research and customers
- Have a strong network of external freelance partners you can tap to bring big ideas to life
- Operationally adept and comfortable managing complexity
Why You Will Love Working at Hatch!
- We are certified as A Great Place to Work! 97% of our employees have reported that Hatch is a great place to work.
- We have an amazing leadership team led by a second time, female founder, who truly values our employees and lives the company values each and every day.
- You have an opportunity to make a large impact in people’s lives with something everyone craves: a good night’s sleep!
- Our team is high empathy, high performance - you’ll do career-defining work with great humans around you and supporting you.
- We are backed by world class investors including True Ventures and have excellent revenue growth.
- We let you take care of the things that matter in your life outside of work by offering a flexible/remote work environment.
We also take care of you through our comprehensive compensation package and many other perks and benefits including:
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision for employees and 80% coverage for dependents
- Meaningful equity
- 401(k) match with no vesting schedule
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for those important moments in life
- 12 free therapy sessions on Samata Health's platform
- Financial Support for Family Planning
- Remote office allowance
- Monthly Internet reimbursement allowance
- Friends and Family discount on our products
- Discount program from popular brands in travel, entertainment and retail
- Many other spontaneous perks
Designed by experts and loved by parents, our Rest family includes Rest, Rest+, Rest Mini, and Rest (2nd Gen)—all-in-one sleep products designed for babies and kids that can be controlled remotely. Hatch Restore is a fully-customizable product geared toward helping adults sleep well. As an all-in-one sleep assistant, Restore helps people personalize their perfect night of slumber. Launched in 2014 by parent entrepreneurs Ann Crady Weiss and Dave Weiss, and featured on “Shark Tank” in 2016, Hatch is headquartered in Menlo Park, California.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.