There is nothing like the feeling of a good night’s sleep. Cozy, wrapped-up-in-a-heavy-blanket sleep. Fire crackling, curtains drawn, DO NOT DISTURB kind of sleep. *Hygge stuff. That’s the kind of sleep we’re talking about. 85% of people agree sleep is a key to their wellbeing, but more than 50% of people are unsatisfied with their own sleep. Whether it’s stress, interruption, work, children, people need help getting great rest!
Hatch is on a mission to help everyone in the family get great sleep. Getting high quality sleep improves focus, energy, and performance no matter what you love to do in your life. We make bedside sleep devices and original content to help people wind down, sleep deeply and rise rested and relaxed. Led by Rest, the #1 baby registry item on Amazon, and Restore, our Award-winning adult focused product, we have helped over 3 million sleepers of all ages find space for rest in their lives.
We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator who will assist our operations team in coordinating inbound freight from suppliers, and inventory movements between warehouses. Additionally this role will encompass aspects of sales operations management for both retail and ecommerce fulfillment, including order fulfillment, resolving order/shipment delays and chargeback management . This position has extensive logistics, and sales operations responsibilities that will require you to develop excellent business acumen.
What you'll be doing:
- Facilitate movement of product from suppliers to warehouses globally
- Coordinate movement of inventory between warehouses, and to retail partners
- Ensure on-time shipping for orders placed on Hatch.co and resolve order issues that surface in both Shopify and in our partner warehouse portal.
- Provide wholesale order management support to our retail partners, and in partnership with the internal operations team and 3PL to ensure prompt delivery
- Assist with onboarding new retail accounts
- Manage purchase orders, invoices, chargeback and payment follow up
- Track and clearly communicate statuses between Hatch, and across multiple vendor partner engagements
- Support the marketing team to execute channel marketing strategy and plans for retail partners
What you should already have:
- 1-2 years CPG experience in Logistics or Sales Operations.
- Proficiency with Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with warehouse order management processes
- A positive work ethic that will move our business forward; this means being resourceful, collaborative and a creative solution-seeker
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to display empathy, understanding and patience with employees and external customers
- Respond professionally in situations with difficult vendor/customer issues
- Organized and detail-oriented and adaptable self-starter
Strongly qualified candidates will possess:
- Experience with EDI, warehouse operations, delivery operations, shipping operations, and inventory management
- Experience with Retail Sales Operations (Target, Amazon, and/or other offline/online sales channels) preferred
- Experience with Netsuite or ERPs a strong plus
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Experience managing orders and shipment settings in e-commerce platforms (particularly Shopify)
Why You Will Love Working at Hatch!
- We are certified as A Great Place to Work! 97% of our employees have reported that Hatch is a great place to work.
- We have an amazing leadership team that truly values its employees and lives our company values each and every day.
- We delight our customers with something everyone needs: a good night’s sleep!
- Our team is collaborative, fun, and brilliant!
- You have an opportunity to make a large impact in people’s lives
- We are backed by world class investors including True Ventures and have strong revenue growth.
- We let you take care of what you need by offering a flexible/remote work environment
We also take care of you through our comprehensive compensation package and many other perks and benefits including:
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision for employees and 80% coverage for dependents
- Meaningful equity
- 401(k) match with no vesting schedule
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for those important moments in life
- 16 free therapy sessions on Samata Health's platform for you and one other adult dependent
- Financial Support for Family Planning
- Remote office allowance
- Monthly Internet reimbursement allowance
- Friends and Family discount on our products
- Discount program from popular brands in travel, entertainment and retail
- Many other spontaneous perks
Designed by experts and loved by parents, our Rest family includes Rest, Rest+, Rest Mini, and Rest (2nd Gen)—all-in-one sleep products designed for babies and kids that can be controlled remotely. Hatch Restore is a fully-customizable product geared toward helping adults sleep well. As an all-in-one sleep assistant, Restore helps people personalize their perfect night of slumber. Launched in 2014 by parent entrepreneurs Ann Crady Weiss and Dave Weiss, and featured on “Shark Tank” in 2016, Hatch is headquartered in Menlo Park, California.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.