Senior Analyst, Total Rewards
About the Senior Analyst, Total Rewards at Headspace Health:
Reporting to the Director, Total Rewards, the Sr. Analyst, Total Rewards contributes to the research, design recommendations and administration of the organization’s Total Rewards program in such areas as compensation planning, annual salary survey submissions, organizational market assessments, compliance projects, Health & Wellness Benefits technology and Retirement Plan data management. This role will require effective communication with internal/external cross-functional teams. Must demonstrate a track record of data management, excellent verbal and written communication, accuracy, follow-up and time management skills.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health:
- Reviews positions to determine titles, pay grades, FLSA status, and incentive plan and equity eligibility.
- Reviews titling structures for consistency and create/maintain standard job families, functions, and sub-functions. Reviews and maintains job codes & titles alignment with HRIS and other partners to ensure consistency, currency, accuracy and accessibility.
- Supports market analysis for positions to formulate compensation recommendations and alignment within budget. Conducts and participates in salary surveys and analyzes results to ensure market competitiveness and best practice.
- Maintains electronic library of job descriptions, ensuring consistency, currency, accuracy and accessibility.
- Assist managers/supervisors with job description drafting and editing.
- Supports annual compensation planning and incentive cycles.
- Supports the development and documentation of compensation program guidelines, policies and communication materials.
- Prepares compensation reports/queries as needed, ensuring data integrity and reporting methodologies.
- Supports compensation education for targeted internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for day to day administration of the Company’s 401(k) plan (enrollment, funding, discrimination testing, plan audit/review, etc.)
- Assists as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for initiatives requiring retirement financial well-being subject matter expertise.
- Accountable for continuous improvement of processes, documentation, and communications.
- Ensures programs are administered in accordance with plan documents and legal compliance, staying up to date on changing regulations or plan provisions.
- Serves as an integral part of the management of current and future enhancements of relevant workflow and processes liaising with HRIS, Benefits, Payroll / Finance and other stakeholders.
- Conducts regular audits to ensure data and process accuracy.
- Keeps apprised of federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations and market practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned
What you’ve accomplished:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, or related field required.
- 5 - 8 years compensation and /or data analytics experience inclusive of equity compensation & sales compensation
- In depth knowledge of 401k plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or Google Tools; advanced Excel, Google sheets skills
- Proficiency with Ultimate Software / Business Intelligence / Cognos
- Experience with payroll, benefit, funding, retirement, and/or HR systems UKG (UltiPro).
Pay & Benefits:
The base salary range for this role is determined by a number of factors, including but not limited to skills and scope required, relevant licensure and certifications, and unique relevant experience and job-related skills. The base salary range for this role is $87,300-$122,705.
At Headspace Health, cash salary is but one component of our Total Rewards package. We’re proud of our robust package inclusive of: base salary, stock awards, comprehensive healthcare coverage, monthly wellness stipend, retirement savings match, lifetime Headspace membership, unlimited, free mental health coaching, generous parental leave, and much more. Paid performance incentives are also included for those in eligible roles. Additional details about our Total Rewards package will be provided during the recruitment process.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please apply with your resume.
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) is at the heart of our mission to improve the health and happiness of the world. At Headspace Health, we are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives while providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We continuously strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace Health. Please inform our Talent team by filling out this form if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application or interview process.
Headspace Health participates in the E-Verify Program.
Headspace Health is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data. Please view our privacy notice here.
Something looks off?