Brand Designer, Social
About the Brand Designer, Social at Headspace Health:
Brand Design at Headspace Health:
We’re a team of brand designers within Headspace Design that are incredibly passionate and ambitious about improving the health and happiness of the world, and with more than 42 million users in over 190 countries, we’re well on our way. Creative excellence is core to Headspace, and we believe in the power of design to positively influence the way people interact with themselves and the world around them. You’ll have the chance to solve complex design and product problems working on cross-functional teams with other designers, marketers, researchers, content producers, product managers, engineers, customer experience specialists, and more. At Headspace, designers don’t work in solitude.
About the Brand Designer, Social opportunity:
We are looking for a talented and passionate designer to help us scale our Headspace social presence as we scale our brand beyond meditation.
You not only have a deep understanding of social media trends and channels, but you also enjoy actively engaging with digital platforms. Previous experience with social media/media agencies is a plus. We value a candidate who can seamlessly blend their creative expertise with a keen eye for emerging social media landscapes.
This is an exciting career opportunity at a dynamic growth stage startup with a talented and diverse team on one of the world’s most loved apps. We’re at an exhilarating time in our history — we’re essentially bringing Headspace to people where it’s often needed the most.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health:
- Generate creative, visual, and functional solutions that achieve Headspace’s strategic social marketing goals
- Help to conceptualize, design and execute a variety of social content for Instagram, Linkedin, YouTube and TikTok
- Work collaboratively with different stakeholders and teams to craft strategic social brand experiences
- Simplify abstract concepts and complex ideas into visually stunning and playful designs
- Execute design ideas while mentoring brand junior designers.
- You have equally strong conceptual and production skills, with a keen eye for effective typography, iconography, color, layout, texture, and transitions that work within the context of the Headspace brand and an ability to translate those into intuitive, accessible, and visually-compelling designs.
- You will be able to work with the strategic planners in both Marketing, Enterprise, Production, and Product to define and bring to life creative direction across various channels and briefs.
- You understand and instinctively know how to a) understand business objectives for creative work and b) ensure that the output generates the right results.
- You will inspire those around you to think bigger and to always push creative boundaries.
- You will bring strong conceptual ideas that are strategically correct and on-brief (or you challenge the brief).
- You love feedback and encourage all creative work to be reviewed and discussed both during and after delivery. You are always looking for opportunities to fine tune the work to deliver on objectives.
- You’ll know your print specs from your digital specs and you’ll be able to design anything from digital banners to a full-scale integrated campaign
What you’ve accomplished:
- You have 3-5 years of experience working for a range of clients and brands.
- You are a master of all the usual Creative Cloud packages.
- Illustration and animation skills are a plus.
- You have a strong portfolio of creative work.
- You have a proven ability to collaborate with colleagues across all creative disciplines.
- You are an excellent communicator, and you’re able to present concepts and deliver constructive feedback.
- You are self-motivated, hard-working, and work well against deadlines.
- And last but by no means least you possess a positive outlook and you love making awesome things!
Pay & Benefits:
The base salary range for this role is determined by a number of factors, including but not limited to skills and scope required, relevant licensure and certifications, and unique relevant experience and job-related skills. The base salary range for this role is $72,000-$80,000.
At Headspace Health, cash salary is but one component of our Total Rewards package. We’re proud of our robust package inclusive of: base salary, stock awards, comprehensive healthcare coverage, monthly wellness stipend, retirement savings match, lifetime Headspace membership, unlimited, free mental health coaching, generous parental leave, and much more. Paid performance incentives are also included for those in eligible roles. Additional details about our Total Rewards package will be provided during the recruitment process.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please apply with your resume.
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) is at the heart of our mission to improve the health and happiness of the world. At Headspace Health, we are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives while providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We continuously strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace Health. Please inform our Talent team by filling out this form if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application or interview process.
Headspace Health participates in the E-Verify Program.
Headspace Health is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data. Please view our privacy notice here.
Something looks off?