Boulder, CO, USA
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
Enveda is looking for a Senior Scientist to join our team on-site in Boulder,CO!
The contribution you will make:
We are looking for a mass spectrometry scientist with a demonstrated track record in the field of metabolomics. You will lead the development of an untargeted metabolomics platform for profiling clinical samples and will play a critical role in our biomarker discovery efforts. You will contribute to precision medicine strategy at Enveda to support our clinical trials and will work with cross-functional teams to enhance our research capabilities.
As a member of the Precision Medicine team, you will report to the Precision Medicine lead.
You get to collaborate on:
- Multiple high-value projects encompassing biomarker discovery and drug discovery
- Build cutting-edge tools for mass spectrometry-based metabolomics
- Influence clinical programs and increase the probability of success for our clinical trials
- Develop diagnostics capabilities
Who will thrive in this role?
- PhD in chemistry or related discipline with 3+ years relevant experience, or MS/BS with 7+ years relevant experience
- Expert in analytical chemistry using LC-MS systems and LC-MS method development
- Proficient with multiple mass spectrometry data analysis tools (e.g. MZmine, XCMS, MS-DIAL, MetaboScape)
- Experience running large-scale metabolomics studies on human biospecimens with demonstrated success
- Knowledge of GLP and CLIA
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment
- If you don't meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your experience.
What to expect in the interview process:
- HR Screen (30 minutes)
- Hiring Manager Interview (45 minutes)
- Work Sample Interview (60 minutes)
- [On-Site] Technical Interview (45 minutes)
- [On-Site] Enveda Culture Interview (30 minutes)
Some of the total rewards of working here
- Culture: Enveda lives for people
- Salary: $120,000 - $150,000
- Healthcare: Medical, dental and vision insurance. Company pays 90% of premium for employee and dependents
- 401k: Traditional or Roth 401k matching of 4% (100% of your contributions up to 4% of your annual compensation).
- PTO: Flexible paid time off (that we encourage and celebrate). Company-wide weeklong break to recharge. 10 observed holidays.
- Adoption Assistance: At Enveda we want to celebrate and support employees who want to adopt children. We're excited to offer adoption assistance to employees who have completed the adoption process, including placement.
Come join us!
Our employees are the lifeblood of our work and our inspiration to press on. Together we've built a special place here—a drug discovery platform that's unique in the world with an incredible team collaborating in a creative, transformative culture. Our mission is to bring hope to patients everywhere. Our progress towards that goal would not be possible without talented people like you.
Using imagination and dedication, we are working to improve human health and give hope to patients everywhere. Our work together is empowering, trustable and collaborative, enabling each of us to do our best work
• Don't rush, but don't wait. • Over-communicate and follow up by default. • No question or comment is incorrect, silly, or basic. • Listen to, learn from, grow with, and help grow your team. • Always say what you really think - with positive intent. • Be an Intrapreneur. • Celebrate your wins, and also your failures. • We are One Enveda. • Be courageous.
We value your uniqueness
One of life's gifts is to interact with a variety of people. Each of us has a unique story that shapes how we view the world, and solve problems. Learning from each other enhances our collective wisdom while achieving better outcomes at a faster clip. People from all kinds of backgrounds can succeed in all kinds of roles.
Our work environment appreciates the contributions of every person. Working together is how we produce results that illuminate our Purpose - To Deliver Hope To Every Patient. One-Enveda is a company value because success depends on trusting, working relationships that respect the commonality and differences of people.
At Enveda we are building a place where every person can do the best work of their lifetime.
Enveda is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws.
*Please note jobs may be taken down from our website, this does not mean they have been filled. This is to maintain our candidate experience for current applicants. If you are in the interview process and would like to request a copy of the job description, reach out to your recruiting contact.