Clinical Development, Sr. Director
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2024
Enveda is looking for a Clinical Development, Sr. Director to join our team!
The contribution you will make:
As Clinical Development, Sr. Director, you will leverage your experience in designing clinical studies to successfully bring drugs from the bench to the clinic. You will be part of a diverse team reporting to the therapeutic area head of clinical development contributing to our mission using advanced drug discovery platforms. The role will require you to use your knowledge of clinical science and FDA and other regulatory agency guidelines in support of clinical development of indications of interest to Enveda.
As a member of the Clinical team you will report to the SVP, Clinical Development.
You get to collaborate on:
- All clinical development activities including design of clinical studies, clinical development plans, investigator brochure, regulatory briefing documents and other required clinical documents in the conduct of clinical trials
- Provide clinical science and development expertise to the portfolio
- Partner with clinical operations in the conduct of clinical studies
- Collaborate with the drug discovery, pharmacology, translation science and regulatory group to design and implement development stage specific clinical program
- Provide clinical science insights into development programs and business development opportunities.
Who will thrive in this role?
- MD, PhD, DO, PharmD or similar advanced degree
- 8+ years developing and executing the clinical strategies and contributing to clinical programs as a Clinical Lead
- Clinical development experience in early phase studies, Phase-1 and Phase-2.
- Experience in developing clinical sections of the regulatory briefing document
- Exceptional communication, both verbal and written
- Experience in dermatology related clinical programs is desired.
- If you don't meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your experience.
What to expect in the interview process:
- HR Screen (30 minutes)
- Hiring Manager Interview (45 minutes)
- Work Sample Interview (45 minutes)
- Technical Interview (45 minutes)
- Enveda Culture Interview (30 minutes)
Some of the total rewards of working here:
- Culture: Enveda lives for people
- Salary: $200,000 - $250,000
- Healthcare: Medical, dental and vision insurance. Company pays 90% of premium for employee and dependents
- 401k: Traditional or Roth 401k matching of 4% (100% of your contributions up to 4% of your annual compensation).
- PTO: Flexible paid time off (that we encourage and celebrate). Company-wide weeklong break to recharge. 10 observed holidays.
- Work-Life Harmony
- Adoption Assistance: At Enveda we want to celebrate and support employees who want to adopt children. We're excited to offer adoption assistance to employees who have completed the adoption process, including placement.
Come join us!
Our employees are the lifeblood of our work and our inspiration to press on. Together we've built a special place here—a drug discovery platform that's unique in the world with an incredible team collaborating in a creative, transformative culture. Our mission is to bring hope to patients everywhere. Our progress towards that goal would not be possible without talented people like you.
Using imagination and dedication, we are working to improve human health and give hope to patients everywhere. Our work together is empowering, trustable and collaborative, enabling each of us to do our best work
• Don't rush, but don't wait. • Over-communicate and follow up by default. • No question or comment is incorrect, silly, or basic. • Listen to, learn from, grow with, and help grow your team. • Always say what you really think - with positive intent. • Be an Intrapreneur. • Celebrate your wins, and also your failures. • We are One Enveda. • Be courageous.
We value your uniqueness
One of life's gifts is to interact with a variety of people. Each of us has a unique story that shapes how we view the world, and solve problems. Learning from each other enhances our collective wisdom while achieving better outcomes at a faster clip. People from all kinds of backgrounds can succeed in all kinds of roles.
Our work environment appreciates the contributions of every person. Working together is how we produce results that illuminate our Purpose - To Deliver Hope To Every Patient. One-Enveda is a company value because success depends on trusting, working relationships that respect the commonality and differences of people.
At Enveda we are building a place where every person can do the best work of their lifetime.
Enveda is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws.
*Please note jobs may be taken down from our website, this does not mean they have been filled. This is to maintain our candidate experience for current applicants. If you are in the interview process and would like to request a copy of the job description, reach out to your recruiting contact.