Sr. Associate, Finance
Accounting & Finance
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Enveda is looking for a Senior Associate, Finance to join our team in Hyderabad!
The contribution you will make:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Associate to execute general accounting activities and assist Operations and Finance teams in day-to-day operation. Do you have attention to detail with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts?
Using imagination and dedication, we are working to improve human health and give hope to patients everywhere. Our work together is empowering, trustable and collaborative, enabling each of us to do our best work.
As a member of the India Operations team, you will report to the Manager, Finance.
You get to collaborate on:
- Produce error-free accounting reports
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Assist internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and maintain accounting policies to strengthen internal controls
- Liaise with our Financial Manager and Operations Manager to improve financial procedures
- Work closely with the purchase and inventory team to perform analysis of our inventory and ensure effective usage and to avoid wastage of consumables.
- To raise purchase orders as and when required
- Maintain stock ledger
- Verify the supplier bills with purchase orders.
- Identification and maintenance of all material in store.
- To ensure quality & quantity of material.
- Coordinate with suppliers for timely delivery of materials
Who will thrive in this role?
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Finance.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in Finance. Experience in the Biotechnology/ Pharma Industry is an added advantage.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and organizational skills, attention to details with the capability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Work well within a fast-paced, dynamic, and team-oriented start-up environment
- Ability to adapt and adjust in changing environment
What to expect in the interview process:
- HR Screen (30 minutes)
- Hiring Manager Interview (45 minutes)
- Work Sample Interview (45 minutes)
- Technical Interview (60 minutes)
- Enveda Culture Interview (30 minutes)
Some of the total rewards of working here:
- Culture: Enveda lives for people
- Healthcare: Medical insurance premium for coverage of the employee, spouse, and kids is fully sponsored by the company. The premium for coverage of dependent parents is partially sponsored by the company (at 50%).
- PTO: Block leaves (that we encourage and celebrate) and company-wide weeklong break to recharge in addition to 8 observed holidays.
- Work-Life Harmony
Come join us!
Our employees are the lifeblood of our work and our inspiration to press on. Together we've built a special place here—a drug discovery platform that's unique in the world with an incredible team collaborating in a creative, transformative culture. Our mission is to bring hope to patients everywhere. Our progress towards that goal would not be possible without talented people like you.
Using imagination and dedication, we are working to improve human health and give hope to patients everywhere. Our work together is empowering, trustable and collaborative, enabling each of us to do our best work
• Don't rush, but don't wait. • Over-communicate and follow up by default. • No question or comment is incorrect, silly, or basic. • Listen to, learn from, grow with, and help grow your team. • Always say what you really think - with positive intent. • Be an Intrapreneur. • Celebrate your wins, and also your failures. • We are One Enveda. • Be courageous.
We value your uniqueness
One of life's gifts is to interact with a variety of people. Each of us has a unique story that shapes how we view the world, and solve problems. Learning from each other enhances our collective wisdom while achieving better outcomes at a faster clip. People from all kinds of backgrounds can succeed in all kinds of roles.
Our work environment appreciates the contributions of every person. Working together is how we produce results that illuminate our Purpose - To Deliver Hope To Every Patient. One-Enveda is a company value because success depends on trusting, working relationships that respect the commonality and differences of people.
At Enveda we are building a place where every person can do the best work of their lifetime.
Enveda is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws.
*Please note jobs may be taken down from our website, this does not mean they have been filled. This is to maintain our candidate experience for current applicants. If you are in the interview process and would like to request a copy of the job description, reach out to your recruiting contact.